Champions League 2023-24 (6 Viewers)

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Italian clubs will most likely fail this season in CL.

Napoli: I think they will sell some of their core players: Kvara, Oshimen and/or Kim Min Jae. They also lost Spalletti so there is a big chance they won't be as good next season and will fail to qualify to knock-out stages, they will qualify tho if they have an easy poule.

Lazio: Always fail in Europe League, will alsof fail in CL. Very thin squad, too many average players. Wouldn't stand a chance against top 8 or something in Europe.

Inter: The only club I am sure who will reach the knock out stages IF they don't draw group of death. Good squad, they will hold on their core players and have a lot of money to invest with their exceptional CL-campaign.

Milan: Their CL-campaign was marvelous for their bang average squad. I don't know who will leave but they need to hold on Theo, Leao, Maignan, Tonali and Bennacer to qualify for last 16. They also need to improve the defense and especially right winger. Saelemakers lol, Messias big lol.
They threw out Maldini because he wanted 120m transferbudget. Redbird said no more than 50m :lol: The big mistakes Maldini made De Ketelaere and Origi were both requests from RedBird owner i read :lol:

Conclusion: Inter will do well again, rest will be shit. Hopefully I am very wrong because it is good for Italian football that clubs get some money from CL.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Italian clubs will most likely fail this season in CL.

Napoli: I think they will sell some of their core players: Kvara, Oshimen and/or Kim Min Jae. They also lost Spalletti so there is a big chance they won't be as good next season and will fail to qualify to knock-out stages, they will qualify tho if they have an easy poule.

Lazio: Always fail in Europe League, will alsof fail in CL. Very thin squad, too many average players. Wouldn't stand a chance against top 8 or something in Europe.

Inter: The only club I am sure who will reach the knock out stages IF they don't draw group of death. Good squad, they will hold on their core players and have a lot of money to invest with their exceptional CL-campaign.

Milan: Their CL-campaign was marvelous for their bang average squad. I don't know who will leave but they need to hold on Theo, Leao, Maignan, Tonali and Bennacer to qualify for last 16. They also need to improve the defense and especially right winger. Saelemakers lol, Messias big lol.
They threw out Maldini because he wanted 120m transferbudget. Redbird said no more than 50m :lol: The big mistakes Maldini made De Ketelaere and Origi were both requests from RedBird owner i read :lol:

Conclusion: Inter will do well again, rest will be shit. Hopefully I am very wrong because it is good for Italian football that clubs get some money from CL.
Fuxk italian football

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)