Champions League 2023-24 (11 Viewers)

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I was skeptical at first, chalked it off for hype and then beginners luck/momentum but honestly he’s been incredible. Carlo has truly unlocked his full potential.

Rodrygo is also looking great and the long passes/crosses from so many different players on the team is superb .
Having a proper coach makes incredible difference. Half of the team is injured but still manged to play on top level with reserves and primavera kids.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Inter are going to get a tough draw in the knockouts by finishing 2nd.

1702422075641.png
Or they could get Farca, Dortmund or Atletico, in which case they'd probably be favorites to go through.

Meanwhile, The Red Cunts of Manc finished bottom of their group - absolutely love to see it; I can't wait for the Saudi Fund punks to get eliminated today.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That’s what the loser Limone Inzaghi probably wanted. He knows the further he goes in Europe the higher the chance he chokes the Scudetto again.
they are broke and cl pays much more than serie a, so i think they want to go as far as they possibly can. they seemed to care about this one too:

...or is it business as usual for this disgusting club now. the protection they get is ridiculous.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
They need a high salary coach. That will fix their problems.
This is because of Pogba's curse, they ruined his career! Apart from joke, they have always been a mediocre club and if takes away the Ferguson period they have nothing but mediocre club. The only thing they can brag about is the amount of money they spend unsuccessfully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)