Champions League 2023-24 (25 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Good fuck milan, we have a chance to make the club world cup should milan crash out of Europe all together.
How many Italian clubs will be able to play there? Or is it something like top 10 clubs with the best coefficient?

Completely forgot that new cup is going to happen soon. I guess clubs will be pissed about overloaded schedule

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How many Italian clubs will be able to play there? Or is it something like top 10 clubs with the best coefficient?

Completely forgot that new cup is going to happen soon. I guess clubs will be pissed about overloaded schedule
Max 2 clubs per country, from what I understand we are in the top 10 but we obviously can't improve our position this season which means milan or napoli have the chance to take our spot

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I dont see the others being better really. PSG maybe slightly better on paper, but thats it. Dortmund have a better team, even if they dont have the stars like the French.
That's a wild take.

I mean, they've played better as a team in the CL, I guess. But PSG never really been one for the team.

Apr 9, 2015
Lazio in the knock-out fase. Didn't expect that, Immobile single handly won the game. Inter already in knock-out and Napoli will also qualify. 3 teams in knock-out is fairly good. Hopefully another good year for Italy so the Serie A will become more attractive for players.

If Milan goes through, it will be a wonder.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
That's a wild take.

I mean, they've played better as a team in the CL, I guess. But PSG never really been one for the team.
And that's the exact problem. PSG never really did well as a collective.

I don't see Newcastle or Milan being better than Dortmund on paper, PSG is the only one who can claim that. And they just got rid of two of their star players, so it's not a huge gap as it was just a year ago.

I'm not surprised to see Dortmund top the group, as much as they're chokers domestically they have way more experience in the CL compared to the others bar PSG maybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)