Champions League 2023-24 (7 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has reportedly contacted International lawyers to review the appeal against Juventus’ participation in the Club World Cup. The Partenopei’s elimination from the Champions League meant that the Bianconeri qualify in their place for the 2025 edition of the competition, a decision that has reportedly incensed De Laurentiis.De Laurentiis may seek the help of FIGC to strengthen his position.

(Il Matino)

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has reportedly contacted International lawyers to review the appeal against Juventus’ participation in the Club World Cup. The Partenopei’s elimination from the Champions League meant that the Bianconeri qualify in their place for the 2025 edition of the competition, a decision that has reportedly incensed De Laurentiis.De Laurentiis may seek the help of FIGC to strengthen his position.

(Il Matino)
Fifa will just refer him to their Twitter post lol. He's still such a moron. The criteria was already established before your five minutes of fame last season...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
that's so childish, it's almost cute.
Your coping mechanism is beyond funny

- - - Updated - - -

(Il Matino)
This guy has no shame

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
All these memes should directed at certain Tuzzers too who were deepthroating Inda's players for the past couple of months just to make their jihadi daddy look good

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be such a baby. Just because they got eliminated on penalties vs atletico, I still think they're the second best team in europe. Possibly third.
Even the best team in europe can get eliminated by atletico, who's also one of the most difficult team in europe to face at home.

This is football, if you didn't know it already.
Glad they blew it tho.
Nah just cut the BS. You got exposed. Just stop it.

Finished 2nd behind a mid-table Sociedad in their groups and blew a two goal advantage against an Atletico that haven't performed like a top 5 team in Europe for years now.

'2nd best team in Europe' win decisive encounters, have big players step up to the plate.

Bullying jabroni's in Serie A doesn't earn you that accolade.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
All these memes should directed at certain Tuzzers too who were deepthroating Inda's players for the past couple of months just to make their jihadi daddy look good

- - - Updated - - -

Nah just cut the BS. You got exposed. Just stop it.

Finished 2nd behind a mid-table Sociedad in their groups and blew a two goal advantage against an Atletico that haven't performed like a top 5 team in Europe for years now.

'2nd best team in Europe' win decisive encounters, have big players step up to the plate.

Bullying jabroni's in Serie A doesn't earn you that accolade.
Like he really thinks they're the 2nd best in Europe even now.... I assume the first is man city. Imagine how clubs like real madrid and Liverpool wish they could call upon the likes of Darmian, Sanchez, Acerbi, Klaasen :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Will the 50m from the World Cup and maybe a big sale help them out or are they still fucked?

No one in Italy seems to talk about their finances much.
I think they got an extension on their loan repayment

Funny how nobody has seen or heard from Zhang for many months now.

Last edited:

decfro

Jul 3, 2009

(Il Matino)
for crying out load, get some mental help buddy ,you need it bad, how old are you, still with that provincial attitude, juve did this juve did that.Time for the funny farm, for you, when does this crap going to end.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
for crying out load, get some mental help buddy ,you need it bad, how old are you, still will provincial that attitude, juve did this juve did that.Time for the funny farm, for you, when does this crap going to end.
It's part of the Napoli brand. He wants Napoli fans to believe they are fighting against the big boys, but that somehow they are always kept down by the men in charge.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's part of the Napoli brand. He wants Napoli fans to believe they are fighting against the big boys, but that somehow they are always kept down by the men in charge.
ADL is literally the Donald trump of football

- - - Updated - - -

for crying out load, get some mental help buddy ,you need it bad, how old are you, still with that provincial attitude, juve did this juve did that.Time for the funny farm, for you, when does this crap going to end.
I used to think nobody could top Zamparini but ADL takes it to a whole new level of full retard

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
that game reminded me ALOT of the bayern 4-2 juve game,

Inter messed up worse though.

2-0 from the start aggregate lead.

mikitaryn was dreadful and thuram and barella wasted a 1v1 each

i expected martinez to sky over the penalty, he's too much of an "in the moment" player.

- - - Updated - - -

Like he really thinks they're the 2nd best in Europe even now.... I assume the first is man city. Imagine how clubs like real madrid and Liverpool wish they could call upon the likes of Darmian, Sanchez, Acerbi, Klaasen :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I think they got an extension on their loan repayment

Funny how nobody has seen or heard from Zhang for many months now.
darmian and acerbi are solid defensive players to be fair lol

but sanchez and klassen are beyond useless

Jul 2, 2006

(Il Matino)
it's been almost 30 years i know italian football. in order to be a club president there you have be to at least one of these or all in same time:

someone with lower intelligence than a baboon
a swindling charlatan
being a member of freemasonry or something equilavent

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
it's been almost 30 years i know italian football. in order to be a club president there you have be to at least one of these or all in same time:

someone with lower intelligence than a baboon
a swindling charlatan
being a member of freemasonry or something equilavent
The first group really describe us, the fans stupid enough to care about football clubs
Yes, for the two other groups because they are naturally attracted to power

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)