Champions League 2022-23 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
He's an arrogant jerk and on top of that he got the most ugly and punchable face I can think of.

Great player, but just as ugly and cuntish.
He can back up that arrogance and even then, he's not that arrogant. He shows that he's humble from time to time.

Idk why people like players with no personality. I'd die to have a talented cunt like prime Sergio Ramos in this team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He can back up that arrogance and even then, he's not that arrogant. He shows that he's humble from time to time.

Idk why people like players with no personality. I'd die to have a talented cunt like prime Sergio Ramos in this team.
I like players with personality, there's just something about Haaland I don't like.

Can’t help to find his face looking inbred, that might be why.

Apr 12, 2004
So you're a huge David Beckham and watch the women's game a lot more than the mens, by that logic.
He's an arrogant jerk and on top of that he got the most ugly and punchable face I can think of.

Great player, but just as ugly and cuntish.
He's not an arrogant jerk. :lol:

He's very zen and down to earth.

He's literally 1/3 as arrogant as Ronaldo, and 1/250 of Ibra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)