Champions League 2022-23 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
:lol: Waiting for the Jj fans that will justify supporting Inter bc of iTALy like in 2007 and again in 2010

bunch of clowns :lol:
Did someone really support Inter in 2010? Milan I get, thats sort of understandable for me, the evil of Milan or the evil of EPL can be subjective.

But Inter? After 2006? No way, I dont believe theres a significant amount of Juve fans cheering them on today or at any game since 2006 if it doesnt affect Juve directly.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Champions League , there's not a single good team on this part of the table Ancient-Aliens.jpg

FwRwC1PX0BQpPWC?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
came to ask what was the best team either of the milanese managed to eliminate but it answers that, thanks

easiest run to the finals probably, if i had to guess i'd say there wasn't a single top10 team from the uefa rankings in that half of the draw

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
easiest run to the finals probably, if i had to guess i'd say there wasn't a single top10 team from the uefa rankings in that half of the draw
Incredibly easy run to the finals, but I think PSG's road to the final in 2020 was at least as easy. They had Dortmund in the first round, Atalanta in the quarters and Leipzig in the semis.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
All these Italians saying how this result proves that Italian football is so great :lol:. This must have been the most boring two legs of a UCL semi final ever. Another Milan derby that failed to live up to the hype. Two italian teams being in the semis (a massive fluke) doesn't change the fact that Italian football in general is lightyears behind the quality of BPL/LaLiga/Bundesliga.
Agree with all besides Bundesliga.

That league is just as Ass as Serie Ass. They just have nicer stadiums with actual fans in attendance.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Did someone really support Inter in 2010? Milan I get, thats sort of understandable for me, the evil of Milan or the evil of EPL can be subjective.

But Inter? After 2006? No way, I dont believe theres a significant amount of Juve fans cheering them on today or at any game since 2006 if it doesnt affect Juve directly.
There are many actually. Channels like IFTV have normalized this. They also happen to be yuge FIGC Azzurri fans.

Mar 12, 2019
I simply hate this competition.. I was 4 yrs old when we last won it so I obviously don’t remember shitt. But i do remember losing 3 finals.. and also watched Inter wining it once and Milan wining it twice.. So to be honest this competition has only brought me pain.. so Fuck Champions league and fuck Juventus for being the lamest Serie A team playing it since 1996. The last 5 campaigns were a disaster.. the ones before it were kinda hopeful but ended in pain and also disaster.. so Now Inter playing in the final and watching that cunt Ceferin siting in the vip sector of inda is making me stop watching this competition once and for all..

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I simply hate this competition.. I was 4 yrs old when we last won it so I obviously don’t remember shitt. But i do remember losing 3 finals.. and also watched Inter wining it once and Milan wining it twice.. So to be honest this competition has only brought me pain.. so Fuck Champions league and fuck Juventus for being the lamest Serie A team playing it since 1996. The last 5 campaigns were a disaster.. the ones before it were kinda hopeful but ended in pain and also disaster.. so Now Inter playing in the final and watching that cunt Ceferin siting in the vip sector of inda is making me stop watching this competition once and for all..
More and more fans filling this way, will be their (UEFA CL) demise. Couple years ago with my friends we were going out to watch a CL games but not anymore. We hanged out for some World Cup games, so we are not the problem rather attractiveness of the competition.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
More and more fans filling this way, will be their (UEFA CL) demise. Couple years ago with my friends we were going out to watch a CL games but not anymore. We hanged out for some World Cup games, so we are not the problem rather attractiveness of the competition.
Agree. Not just CL as a competition but football as a sport in general. You have guys like Allegro driving away millions of fans by making the sport very unattractive or unappealing to watch.

Guys like him are just as much of a problem than the organizers of competitions such as CL or Serie A

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If Shitty reach the final, I hope a giant sinkhole emerges in the stadium prior to kickoff and the game is cancelled with no CL trophy awarded this season :baus: :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

umm, beggars can't be choosers at this point. EL is a bigger trophy than any domestic trophy in the world, with the exception of EPL and LaLiga - fact.
How did you arrive at that asinine and frankly retarded conclusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)