Champions League 2022-23 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I can overlook rooting for any other Italian team even if I don't agree with it (a fluke CL does nothing to benefit smaller leagues it's just some weird myth that gets thrown around)

But not the team that helped destroy us off the pitch AND loot us afterwards.

No I hope Inter get liquidated. That's not just a generic sporting "my team is better than yours" rivalry. Fuck them in the ass.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
That team was stacked with quality players and deserved the title.
You just can't get over it because of the way BM was eliminated by them.
In a more realistic response.

This is the reason to watch the competition. Bayern beat the hell out of Inter, and now look at them.

If the two Italian teams are literally Monaco and Bilbao, your opinion changes. Because they are rival Italian teams, you can't look at it as a competition, it's either "BS" or "fixed" because shit goes against your opinion. I'd be happy if Leverkusen or Dortmund were there and not Bayern.

According to @JCK I'm not even a Bayern fan, then. The truth is, your league has fucked you over for football so much you can't even watch it anymore. If you're 24 and you still have this theoretical ideology akin to the Chelsea Headhunters of the 1970s, then football isn't the only anger-trigger in your life.

It's a sporting event. Children in Ukraine are losing their fathers and you care about what color shirt a guy wears.

If you hate, then hate, I'm down with that. I HATE Inter. HATE. I HATE all English teams.

There is zero doubt if Bayern bought, at their height, Adriano or Chivu, or some shit, I'd love to have them. Fuck Lucio, I don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

There some truth in this
No, it devalues your opinion of what is "right" and "wrong." The competition changes little, if at all.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

This is the reason to watch the competition. Bayern beat the hell out of Inter, and now look at them.

If the two Italian teams are literally Monaco and Bilbao, your opinion changes. Because they are rival Italian teams, you can't look at it as a competition, it's either "BS" or "fixed" because shit goes against your opinion. I'd be happy if Leverkusen or Dortmund were there and not Bayern.

According to @JCK I'm not even a Bayern fan, then. The truth is, your league has fucked you over for football so much you can't even watch it anymore. If you're 24 and you still have this theoretical ideology akin to the Chelsea Headhunters of the 1970s, then football isn't the only anger-trigger in your life.

It's a sporting event. Children in Ukraine are losing their fathers and you care about what color shirt a guy wears.

If you hate, then hate, I'm down with that. I HATE Inter. HATE. I HATE all English teams.

There is zero doubt if Bayern bought, at their height, Adriano or Chivu, or some shit, I'd love to have them. Fuck Lucio, I don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it devalues your opinion of what is "right" and "wrong." The competition changes little, if at all.
Leverkusen and Dortmund are only occasional sporting rivals for Bayern, so it's easier to support them and the league. Inter are now an eternal rival, Bayern have nothing like this and the context of it, and Milan are a historic sporting rival, so very few juventini are ever going to be supporting them (essentially none should ever be supporting Inter).

If it is Fiorentina or Lazio, Atalanta or Roma instead, ok, but people have to bear in mind that their fans also hate Juventus, and you can bet your ass that they were all supporting Sevilla last night. This is the Italian fans at least, you have to understand that dynamic. I've no idea what a Roma fan in Ulaanbaatar thinks.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Shinter vs Camel Shagging Moneybags FC would be a terrible final. On the one hand, we have a disgusting and deplorable shitstain of a team in Inter; on the other side, we have the bald fraud, the little English twink with a headband, and the inbred Norweigan salmon fisherman starring for a disgustingly corrupt team who have literally bought their way to success.

The most hated team vs the 4th most hated team in the final of the biggest club competition :yuck: :inter:

All that's missing is for the NBA Finals to be Lakers vs Celtics (but at least those two teams have history and tradition, regardless of how disgusting they and most of their fans are).

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Shinter vs Camel Shagging Moneybags FC would be a terrible final. On the one hand, we have a disgusting and deplorable shitstain of a team in Inter; on the other side, we have the bald fraud, the little English twink with a headband, and the inbred Norweigan salmon fisherman starring for a disgustingly corrupt team who have literally bought their way to success.

The most hated team vs the 4th most hated team in the final of the biggest club competition :yuck: :inter:

All that's missing is for the NBA Finals to be Lakers vs Celtics (but at least those two teams have history and tradition, regardless of how disgusting they and most of their fans are).
hopefully its Real in the final as they will beat them easily, they dont loose finals. Man City - I can see them struggling with parked bus.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
You’re not rooting against Inter Milan, and would prefer they win against someone outside Serie A? This is a club that manufactured calciopoli, a made-up scandal that almost destroyed Juventus in 2006 when we had arguably the strongest squad in football, had just won back to back scudetti in a tough as nails Serie A, the second with 91 pts, and were quite likely to win a CL in the next few years. A club that had us stripped of two legit scudetti and stole one. You would prefer that Inter win CL over anyone outside Serie A? And even worse, so that it makes Juve, the club you “cheer for”, look worse?

That’s appalling and repugnant. Sorry, but you are either trolling or you are the worst kind of Juve fan, dude.
PI, sorry, but I’m not as detailed fan like I said from years back history. I believe what you say so yeah F them. and how the hell could have gotten away with it? Italian soccer seems worse than American politics.

This might sound stupid to any fans outside of Italy, but never liked Inter because they would field a starting 11 team with not 1 Italian. I’m of Italian-American descent so with zero US soccer went to Euro for rooting interest and of course Italy.

If you go back to a post you will see where I’ve said the US has zero chance of winning the World Cup. Remember in 1994 my son and everybody here was so excited. L O L and had to tell him no chance. He realizes now they’re a very big long shot. I root for both the US and Italy but no, the US has a little chance to win it.

Not trolling and not the worst kind of Juve fan. Now that you educated me no way I will not root for Inter!!! Can at least root for AC if they can pull off a miracle next leg? I feel bad for them blowing a 3-O HT lead years back in the final.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
PI, sorry, but I’m not as detailed fan like I said from years back history. I believe what you say so yeah F them. and how the hell could have gotten away with it? Italian soccer seems worse than American politics.

This might sound stupid to any fans outside of Italy, but never liked Inter because they would field a starting 11 team with not 1 Italian. I’m of Italian-American descent so with zero US soccer went to Euro for rooting interest and of course Italy.

If you go back to a post you will see where I’ve said the US has zero chance of winning the World Cup. Remember in 1994 my son and everybody here was so excited. L O L and had to tell him no chance. He realizes now they’re a very big long shot. I root for both the US and Italy but no, the US has a little chance to win it.

Not trolling and not the worst kind of Juve fan. Now that you educated me no way I will not root for Inter!!! Can at least root for AC if they can pull off a miracle next leg? I feel bad for them blowing a 3-O HT lead years back in the final.
bro how does US not have any chance of winning the World Cup? I think there’s a real chance it’ll happen in our lifetime

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
bro how does US not have any chance of winning the World Cup? I think there’s a real chance it’ll happen in our lifetime
Look, am all in wanting them to win but just watching MLS sometimes tells me lots of luck needed along with a great draw after group play. Plus I'm a pretty old guy so maybe in your lifetime but not mine. JMO.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Look, am all in wanting them to win but just watching MLS sometimes tells me lots of luck needed along with a great draw after group play. Plus I'm a pretty old guy so maybe in your lifetime but not mine. JMO.
MLS isn’t really telling much, all our best players are in Europe. It’s like saying Argentina wouldn’t win because their domestic league isn’t very good.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't understand why I get this response on my claim that Red Star was quality stacked team in 1991 so deserved the CL title.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

It always has been and always will be subjective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)