Champions League 2022-23 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hey they want what is best for us.
It’s one thing to hope Allegri loses a few more games at the end of a poor season so he more likely gets fired.

It’s another entirely to cheer for Inter to win CL so everyone at Juve looks worse and the 2011-2020 run doesn’t look as good.

What kind of miserable pathetic beta-cuck fan hopes for this?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Doesn’t matter which Milan club will progress to the final. They’re gonna get killed by either Real or City.

Boring CL campaign this year, too many weak teams drawing each other and too many good ones the same.

City - Real should’ve been the final, but anyway.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Doesn’t matter which Milan club will progress to the final. They’re gonna get killed by either Real or City.

Boring CL campaign this year, too many weak teams drawing each other and too many good ones the same.

City - Real should’ve been the final, but anyway.
I agree that the semi-finals is the real final and the draw was really poor.

Then again Pep's City have many sour CL exits against teams they should've beaten - Monaco, Spurs, Lyon + that final loss against Chelsea in 2021, when they had 20 more points in the league that season. I wouldn't trust them to get the job done, each season they're declared the favorites and each season they choke (although they are getting better and better in CL lately).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah CDK has been a bad miss by their mgmt
But not so bad Messias deserves minutes over him.

Messias was so bad yesterday, and so bad this season, friends I watched game with yesterday who dont watch Serie A, genuinely asked how is this guy a professional player, let alone playing in CL semi?

He had shocking decision making in almost all plays.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is the dislike button mods?
And make use of that ban button Mods. That's outrageous troll job by MrMonkey.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Mckennie fanboi wants Inter to win CL so Juve look bad. Can’t make this shit up :lol2:
Shouldn't have used the word root but not rooting against them. And probably would feel better them winning than someone outside Italy. I'm not as entrenched as you and others hating so much on certain serie clubs. Honestly if not Juve was very happy seeing Napoli win the scudetto. And you're right, an Inter or AC win not needed for them to be in disarray from A-Z with their entire organization. Of course I'm pissed with their situation and want things to get better but not looking that way presently. Your going to tell me you're not upset by the situation. Hopefully when Inter or AC lose you can celebrate, it's not a celebration for me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Shouldn't have used the word root but not rooting against them. And probably would feel better them winning than someone outside Italy. I'm not as entrenched as you and others hating so much on certain serie clubs. Honestly if not Juve was very happy seeing Napoli win the scudetto. And you're right, an Inter or AC win not needed for them to be in disarray from A-Z with their entire organization. Of course I'm pissed with their situation and want things to get better but not looking that way presently. You’re going to tell me you're not upset by the situation. Hopefully when Inter or AC lose you can celebrate, it's not a celebration for me.
You’re not rooting against Inter Milan, and would prefer they win against someone outside Serie A? This is a club that manufactured calciopoli, a made-up scandal that almost destroyed Juventus in 2006 when we had arguably the strongest squad in football, had just won back to back scudetti in a tough as nails Serie A, the second with 91 pts, and were quite likely to win a CL in the next few years. A club that had us stripped of two legit scudetti and stole one. You would prefer that Inter win CL over anyone outside Serie A? And even worse, so that it makes Juve, the club you “cheer for”, look worse?

That’s appalling and repugnant. Sorry, but you are either trolling or you are the worst kind of Juve fan, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)