Champions League 2022-23 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Jj fans are the worst honestly :lol2:
The most cringe fanbase on earth.

I mean most fans of Serie Ass teams are mentally sick. But we Juventini take it to a new level.

- - - Updated - - -

Milan's shots tonight

pobrane (2).jpg
The Great Man bout to get this dogshit Inter filled with finished jacks and Acerbi in CB to a CL final

The Great Man really does hit different.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I mean most fans of Serie Ass teams are mentally sick. But we Juventini take it to a new level.

- - - Updated - - -

The Great Man bout to get this dogshit Inter filled with finished jacks and Acerbi in CB to a CL final

Inzaghi too. Gotta be the most bizarre coach around. Been complete ass with Inter in the league, but just wrecks shit in cup competitions. No wonder Jj didn’t go for him. He’s like the anti-Juve.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

That’s so true :lol:

While fans argue whether Conte or Allegri should take more credit, this guy keeps subverting expectations without them. Lord Tici and Unibrow banned from football with a trail of disasters behind them.

What a legend

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
didn't watch the match, didn't see the result. i open twitter and i see this:

"up until the 7th minute inda never entered our area"

i check the result, it was 0-2 by the 11th minute :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: i'm dying :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)