Champions League 2021-22 (17 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Conte got Kulu and Benta at January too yet he made them deliver
Xavi made Aubameyang scoring 11 goals in 17 matches after he joined Barca
It doesn't matter when they join.
Clear gameplan and instructions make players deliver.
What Allegri did to Vlahovic ever since he came here? He made Vlahovic rolled to the floor for every challenges
WTF lol. So you’re saying it doesn’t matter that we didn’t have a striker from August to January?
Btw , Vlahovic has 9 goals to Auba’s 13. There is a difference yes, but it’s not ginormous. Also, your beloved Conte and Xavi failed to make it out of the Conference League and Champions League group stages respectively, so spare me that BS.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
WTF lol. So you’re saying it doesn’t matter that we didn’t have a striker from August to January?
Btw , Vlahovic has 9 goals to Auba’s 13. There is a difference yes, but it’s not ginormous. Also, your beloved Conte and Xavi failed to make it out of the Conference League and Champions League group stages respectively, so spare me that BS.
tf are you on about?
I was just stating fact and making comparison between January signings to prove that even at short time players can make impact with clear gameplan and instructions.
Auba only scored 4 goals with Arsenal then scored 11. Vlaho number was 15 down to 9. You think it's the same?

Yet you accuse me as a fan of Conte or Xavi and feel the need to bring European results just to make Allegri looks better when he was also shit.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Are you for real?
Vlahovic and Zakaria joined at the end of January. Zakaria was injured most of the time since he got here too.
Also Kean :lol: We’re better off playing with 10 men than with that bum.
Like I said. Inter lost 3 stars and Conte. Atlanta collapsed. Kinda balances it out.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
tf are you on about?
I was just stating fact and making comparison between January signings to prove that even at short time players can make impact with clear gameplan and instructions.
Auba only scored 4 goals with Arsenal then scored 11. Vlaho number was 15 down to 9. You think it's the same?

Yet you accuse me as a fan of Conte or Xavi and feel the need to bring European results just to make Allegri looks better when he was also shit.
Bro, so you’re denying the fact that we didn’t have any striker from Aug to Jan? We dropped so many points during that duration because we couldn’t finish our chances.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said. Inter lost 3 stars and Conte. Atlanta collapsed. Kinda balances it out.
Yeah sure.
Inter replaced Lukaku with Dzeko, who had a similar output and gained a 100 million euros in the process.
We lost Ronaldo for 15 mil and spent it on Moise freaking Kean :lol:. Sure it’s the same thing lmao.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Bro, so you’re denying the fact that we didn’t have any striker from Aug to Jan? We dropped so many points during that duration because we couldn’t finish our chances.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah sure.
Inter replaced Lukaku with Dzeko, who had a similar output and gained a 100 million euros in the process.
We lost Ronaldo for 15 mil and spent it on Moise freaking Kean :lol:. Sure it’s the same thing lmao.
Guess why they could make do with a 100 year old Dzeko and other stop gap solutions after their best players leave?

Anyway let's shift back to Madrid. This is the year V. Junior transformed into a top player. It's onwards and upwards from here

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
As a kid, I had a choice to support either Juventus or Real Madrid prior to the Champions League final in 1998 and I chose Juve. I thought because they reached multiple UCL finals at the time, they're the best club in the world. Big mistake lol

Unlucky for me I forced my two younger brothers to become Real Madrid fans in 2001 after the Zidane transfer and now they're sticking it up to me with all these UCL victories.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Guess why they could make do with a 100 year old Dzeko and other stop gap solutions after their best players leave?

Anyway let's shift back to Madrid. This is the year V. Junior transformed into a top player. It's onwards and upwards from here
Throaters: "Just give Allegri a team similar to the teams these real top coaches have, and he will produce the same results, their players are much better than his.."

Completely neglecting the fact that those players are only as good as they are currently showing, because they are coached and developed well and the teams are incrementally being strengthened because the results are more and less supporting it. Only a masochistic maniac would pump a billion into Juve right now with Allegri as the coach. You only get 10% of that value back.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
When half or more of that squad have won 3 CL or more in the last decade, I think it's easier to control a final. "Real Madrid don't play finals they win them" is just typical madrista arrogance, but who can blame them. They will definitely lose finals come when the larger aging core retire. That said, I was over the moon they knocked out Liverpool, a big middle finger in ceferins face and EPL's. Unfortunately it won't last long, the balance is shifting and the new format won't help. Money will do the talking.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You can say whatever you want about Real Madrid - There are no bigger winners than this team.
We usually have the same philosophy in Italy but we are the exact opposite in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

As a kid, I had a choice to support either Juventus or Real Madrid prior to the Champions League final in 1998 and I chose Juve. I thought because they reached multiple UCL finals at the time, they're the best club in the world. Big mistake lol

Unlucky for me I forced my two younger brothers to become Real Madrid fans in 2001 after the Zidane transfer and now they're sticking it up to me with all these UCL victories.
I had the same in 96 while I was supporting Ajax like all the other kids in my school - When Juve won I changed but then sticked with all the disappointments.
Maybe Im the unlucky charm - who knows..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Messi and Ronaldo are GOATs and a huge reason for their teams winning, but it's mostly about having a perfect midfield.
Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets were winning CLs with Messi, but also world cups and euros without Messi. Modric, Kroos, Casemiro were winning CLs with Ronaldo, but now also without him.
We had a very promising midfield and then we sold Vidal and Pogba in two summers. That's all.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This Real win is the most unbelievable cup win I have ever seen. Even more than Greece 2004 or Liverpool 2005.

The whole road to the win was absolutely insane, and felt almost super natural.
And of course, only Real Madrid is blessed enough to pull smth like this off.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
This Real win is the most unbelievable cup win I have ever seen. Even more than Greece 2004 or Liverpool 2005.

The whole road to the win was absolutely insane, and felt almost super natural.
And of course, only Real Madrid is blessed enough to pull smth like this off.
Mentality wise I've never seen a run like this either, they went back from behind so many times and in the dying minutes too. They were the underdog in all their knockout encounters

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Mentality wise I've never seen a run like this either, they went back from behind so many times and in the dying minutes too. They were the underdog in all their knockout encounters
And they didn't crush and burn in the one match when they simply had to - the return leg against Chelsea. They returned to Madrid with a 3:1 away win, just to find themselves 0:3 behind in the 75th minute of the second leg. Every other team surrenders on the spot. They didn't, just like against us in 2018.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
And they didn't crush and burn in the one match when they simply had to - the return leg against Chelsea. They returned to Madrid with a 3:1 away win, just to find themselves 0:3 behind in the 75th minute of the second leg. Every other team surrenders on the spot. They didn't, just like against us in 2018.
Unbelievable mentality. Cant call it luck or refs anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)