Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It's going to be on weekday and will not be nearly as many matches as the EPL games which are on weekends.

- - - Updated - - -

why wouldn't they? If anything, TV deals will just keep increasing. Look at american sports, they keep getting more and more money with each new contract. EPL wouldn't be any different, they have weekend games, they speak english, etc etc
Because they are competing products and TSL is more novel and on a bigger scale

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
The Super League will probably happen eventually. German, Italian and Spanish (maybe French clubs as well) will probably want to earn just as much as the English clubs and be as competitive financially.

Lets see what will happen in this decade, total English dominance will probably mean yet another attempt for a breakout.
Bayern with the moral palladin in charge? Disgusting club. The time to act was now, but the german and french failed (as the english, but they atleast was a part of it). Cl without italy, spain and germany is worthless, so sl would have happened than.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It was supposed to be on weekends iirc. Super League would get the super contracts, because 18 games a year between top clubs is worth a lot
it wasn’t supposed to be on weekends, they clearly stated the teams would stay in their respective leagues

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
The Super League will probably happen eventually. German, Italian and Spanish (maybe French clubs as well) will probably want to earn just as much as the English clubs and be as competitive financially.

Lets see what will happen in this decade, total English dominance will probably mean yet another attempt for a breakout.
Well i really hope so. If not it means Mouth Breathers will dominate world football forever. sounds like a Zombie apocalypse

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Bayern with the moral palladin in charge? Disgusting club. The time to act was now, but the german and french failed (as the english, but they atleast was a part of it). Cl without italy, spain and germany is worthless, so sl would have happened than.
Where do you see I put Bayern in charge? It was random I took Germany first, could've been Italy or Spain as well.

The issue for the Germans is the 50+1 rule. As long as it's there they can't/won't be a part of it so they have to change their attitude and believes if they want to be part of it.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Football has gone into the Dark Ages. Prepare for the black plague.

A world where Gary Neville will be the decider of Morals and choose what is acceptable or not.

"ENOFF IS ENOFF " will be cheered on every ground as filthy oligarchs continue to corrupt the sport and rubbing their hands.

The illusion of "equality" and a "fair" sport is hammered into the publics lobotomized skulls, while the Oil clubs completely dominate in every aspect of the game.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
As it looks it seems unlikely we would join but who knows in the future. Another attempt will maybe be made in the next 5-10 years or so.
Hopefully you guys get off your fuc#ing high Horses the next time, wake up and smells the burning coffee. You guys are doomed too, just a matter of time. Dont even give me that shit about german talent because that aint gonna last forever

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Between 2007-2009 the EPL used to get 3/4 semi finalists every season. Things will change, Europe is a little weak at the moment. Juve, Real, Barcelona are in transition ATM. This just leaves PSG and Bayern. PSG will eventually get it with all their finances. Bayern were unlucky with the injury of Lwen(however you spell his name)ski.
Things wont fking change unless we start catching up. This aint gonna get any better unless we adapt. SuperLeague was an attempt, but a poor one, at least it was excecuted poorly

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Hopefully you guys get off your fuc#ing high Horses the next time, wake up and smells the burning coffee. You guys are doomed too, just a matter of time. Dont even give me that shit about german talent because that aint gonna last forever
I would hate English dominance as well but I'm not sure the Super League as presented was a brilliant idea. They need to come up with something new, then lets see.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
the excecution was too messy. Need to form a strong alliance.
To be honest I'm also not fond of a competition where a few selected teams can't get relegated, it's just disgusting for me. The idea of the league was okay to me, but this thing where you're qualified into eternity because your name is Bayern, Juventus, Real, Milan, United or whatever is disgusting. They need to rethink it and come up with something much better.

The English dominance already started btw. :scared:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Oh now we not so bad huh guess better late than never

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)