Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Man, Chelsea is such a mediocre as fuck team lol. If Allegri was our coach the last two years instead of incompetent fucks like Sarri and Pirlo we’d be playing another CL final right now. Would have smoked all three of Porto, Chelsea, Madrid with his brilliance on the bench. Tootsie and Goldilocks are such retards for pushing him out :sergio:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You told me to fuck off, I had to rethink as well :snoop:

Still not fond of the idea of a super league in the format it was presented in but if they can come up with something else and better shaped then I think everyone should at least think about it.
:p it was merely a suggestion.

I think the format was fine, the presentation on the other hand atrocious.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You told me to fuck off, I had to rethink as well :snoop:

Still not fond of the idea of a super league in the format it was presented in but if they can come up with something else and better shaped then I think everyone should at least think about it.
Multi-tiered European Super League with promotion/relegation between divisions based on finish in those divisions not on tinpot, imbalanced leagues. 16-20 teams /tier with 3-4 tiers.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:p it was merely a suggestion.

I think the format was fine, the presentation on the other hand atrocious.
I personally can't support a league without relegation, the idea of a super league itself is another story. Still I want some changes in the setup.

- - - Updated - - -

Multi-tiered European Super League with promotion/relegation between divisions based on finish in those divisions not on tinpot, imbalanced leagues. 16-20 teams /tier with 3-4 tiers.
See this could be an idea. I hope the people in charge will try to rethink it in that direction.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think 2-3 in the 90's, 2-3 in the 00's and none in the past decade. Might be wrong.
Since 2 or more teams play in the CL, I think mid 90s onwards, they missed it once. In 2007 when Stuttgart won and Schalke and Bremen were 2nd and 3rd. Under current rules however, Bayern would have still qualified since they came in 4th.

Competition and chance of relegation is all nice, but 10/15 of those clubs always make the CL. And a lot of times it will be 12/15 if those permanent members. So these clubs quality anyway, what this does is, it eliminates the possibility of these clubs losing sponsorship and tv money THEY attract (because no one is giving UEFA contracts for the Dinamos or Atalantas, they get the money they get for the Madrids and Bayerns), for one fluke bad season they have, or for one fluke good season of a random Leicester or Udinese. Plus they don't get near as much as they should. So the idea was mainly money driven (same as UEFA), true, but if I do all the work and you get half the money off it, you damn we'll be sure I will try to take it back from you.

Mar 10, 2009
So to all the rest of Europe (except EPL) who didn’t support the SL, are they satisfied now with the EPL dominance?

Stockholm syndrome.
They argue that the EPL earned it through play where as the SL teams are guaranteed their spots. Also, the common man was led to believe that those teams would leave their domestic leagues by Gary Nevile and Co.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They argue that the EPL earned it through play where as the SL teams are guaranteed their spots. Also, the common man was led to believe that those teams would leave their domestic leagues by Gary Nevile and Co.
EPL earned it through play... :lol:

Two of the most free-spending, plastic clubs in the world, who would and should have been slammed by FFP multiple times... they earned it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Pep saving football for the small clubs by spending hundreds of millions on transfers every single season. :tuttosport:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Man, Chelsea is such a mediocre as fuck team lol. If Allegri was our coach the last two years instead of incompetent fucks like Sarri and Pirlo we’d be playing another CL final right now. Would have smoked all three of Porto, Chelsea, Madrid with his brilliance on the bench. Tootsie and Goldilocks are such retards for pushing him out :sergio:
If Allegri beat this Chelsea with Rabiot, Ramsey, Arthur etc. Vialli and the gang would claim we are too defensive and we should fire him for a more proactive coach

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If Allegri beat this Chelsea with Rabiot, Ramsey, Arthur etc. Vialli and the gang would claim we are too defensive and we should fire him for a more proactive coach
It really is amazing how many doofuses on this forum spent years shitting all over one of the 3 best coaches in club history, who won so much with us and turned us into an elite CL club again after a dozen years as a joke.

Sad really

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
In general, they are a well balanced team imo. Havertz was brilliant yesterday. Kante is elite. Then you have their back 4 who are all solid. All they're missing is a WC striker upfront which Werner currently isnt. I wouldn't call them a mediocre team at all.
They should've buried Madrid yesterday by a clear 4/5 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)