Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
tuchel is the first coach to play two finals in a row with two different teams. btw his assistant coach is hungarian (lőw zsolt), i remember seeing him with his only hungarian club during my university years, then he played for some bundesliga clubs. guy came a long way from being a solid left back in a 3rd tier league.

Mar 10, 2009
Second EPL final in 3 years. If appeal for football grows worldwide, gap between euro clubs and EPL clubs will grow even more imo.
The EPL was the undisputed king between 2007-2009. The Messi and Ronaldo era allowed the Spanish teams to take over. However, unless those sort of calibre seek out Real or Barcelona due to their history, it is likely the EPL will continue to dominate. Money talks at the end of the day.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yaaaaay. Let's rejoice. It's a Britbong final, a feast for the neutral fans. A final between a team run by a corrupt Russian mobster Oligarch against the financial might and muscle of the Emirati Empire.

What a great advert for EUROPEAN football, and I stress the word EUROPEAN.

2 Britbong cunts in the CL final and potentially another 2 Britbong cunts in the EL final.

Fuck UEFA, fuck FIFA, and fuck Cefelis. Fucking suits talking about the spirit of competition and opportunities for all - a bunch of hypocrites and virtue signaling shitcunts.

Real Football died over 2 decades ago - this is just absolute and pure shit.

FWIW, I really do hope The Super League does eventually go through. At least then we might have 20 teams competing for a title, instead of 3 or 4.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
A little bit of both, kante is just so immense for them, but you can also tell the players really wanna play for tuchel, they hustle hard.

Not saying we don't need an upgrade in mid, but you can plainly see with proper management this same squad could have been competeing comfortably with merda if not won the league and we'd have gone past porto and would have a shot at beating chelski. They have what 3 players technically better than ours? Correct me if I'm wrong...fuck this winemaker

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
This is it: The future of Football: EPL Teams dominating every big stage : CL , even EL. All the money will go to them.

Teams like West Ham, Leeds and Leicester will start challenging us in Europe and on the transfer market soon enough.

Prepare for hell

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is it: The future of Football: EPL Teams dominating every big stage : CL , even EL. All the money will go to them.

Teams like West Ham, Leeds and Leicester will start challenging us in Europe and on the transfer market soon enough.

Prepare for hell
But The Super League is bad - it's evil. It will spell the end of football :rofl: :howler:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The Super League will probably happen eventually. German, Italian and Spanish (maybe French clubs as well) will probably want to earn just as much as the English clubs and be as competitive financially.

Lets see what will happen in this decade, total English dominance will probably mean yet another attempt for a breakout.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You guys do realize that even with the Super League, EPL teams will still keep their EPL contracts right? Like yeah, some of the teams will make more but EPL teams will still dwarf them all.

Mar 10, 2009

Prepare for hell
Between 2007-2009 the EPL used to get 3/4 semi finalists every season. Things will change, Europe is a little weak at the moment. Juve, Real, Barcelona are in transition ATM. This just leaves PSG and Bayern. PSG will eventually get it with all their finances. Bayern were unlucky with the injury of Lwen(however you spell his name)ski.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You guys do realize that even with the Super League, EPL teams will still keep their EPL contracts right? Like yeah, some of the teams will make more but EPL teams will still dwarf them all.
Yes but EPL won't get as good a deal as they're getting now due to TSL

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Nah, SL will attract the best contracts.
It's going to be on weekday and will not be nearly as many matches as the EPL games which are on weekends.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but EPL won't get as good a deal as they're getting now due to TSL
why wouldn't they? If anything, TV deals will just keep increasing. Look at american sports, they keep getting more and more money with each new contract. EPL wouldn't be any different, they have weekend games, they speak english, etc etc

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's going to be on weekday and will not be nearly as many matches as the EPL games which are on weekends.
Given the choice, top sponsors will prefer an SL club. Doesnt matter what day they play.

I will argue that Real, Barca, Juve, Milan and Bayern alone have more fans world wide than all of EPL combined.

Mar 10, 2009
A lot of you are pointing to money and the success of Chelsea. Whilst I agree it helped the, their decisive moment came through the changing of managers. Heck, they even had to sell their best player a couple of years ago. Shows you the importance of keeping a good manager. Where are we allowed Pirlo to get us knocked out against Porto LOL.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
What have we done to deserve the winemaker as coach while other competent clubs have turned their fortunes around by hiring qualified managers...
Nothing. Just think if he stays we are fucked. I haven't been this worried and pissed since last time I saw del neris clueless face with those glasses.
Even Berna went from beenardsexy to bernardbenchy

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

why wouldn't they? If anything, TV deals will just keep increasing. Look at american sports, they keep getting more and more money with each new contract. EPL wouldn't be any different, they have weekend games, they speak english, etc etc
It was supposed to be on weekends iirc. Super League would get the super contracts, because 18 games a year between top clubs is worth a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)