Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Half of their squad are barely elites to begin with.

But that alone speaks so highly about Zidane, though.
I agree with you in a way because their best players are still their ageing players. Ramos 34, Benzema 33, Modric 35 and Kroos 31. Sooner or later they would need to replace this core and it's not going to be easy.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I agree with you in a way because their best players are still their ageing players. Ramos 34, Benzema 33, Modric 35 and Kroos 31. Sooner or later they would need to replace this core and it's not going to be easy.
Milan 2007. Same case.

- - - Updated - - -

It's Elvin. He likes his clubs plastic, just like dem titties.

Fortunately, he still wants a beating heart, so he supports Juventus.
Guys let me clarify something: I dont like those clubs, I just dont hate them, I have no reason to, I dont care where they got their money.

Compared to the alternative - Real, whom I have a million reasons to hate, who have caused me a lot of pain, sadness and disapointment. The 1998 and 2017 finals alone is enough to never want to see them happy again.

Its crazy to me how I have to explain this to Juve fans.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Milan 2007. Same case.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys let me clarify something: I dont like those clubs, I just dont hate them, I have no reason to, I dont care where they got their money.

Compared to the alternative - Real, whom I have a million reasons to hate, who have caused me a lot of pain, sadness and disapointment. The 1998 and 2017 finals alone is enough to never want to see them happy again.

Its crazy to me how I have to explain this to Juve fans.
An hour ago, 1998 painful loss came to my mind but I'm not sure I should talk about that (I dislike Real ever since because of the goal and also because they built their success based on that unexpected win). VAR would have called offside a few moments before that goal (understood bouncing off a Juve player) happened. A moment before it happened, camera caught there was another Real player (however not shown in the goal replay) offside when the ball was crossed that direction. Speaking of 1998 final, Zidane choked both 1997 and 1998 ones so he should do something for the current Juve to make up for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)