Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Liverpool sucks ass
So is Klopp a top coach? Last year Pool was one of the best teams, this season they are everton level.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure. Lyon last year say hi, and the refs over two legs also helped his cause.
Refs fucked him badly vs Spurs, you don't mind that right. Llorente scored with his arm, and you surely was happy about it.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I'd LOVE if somebody would trash Real like 4 or 5-0. I think only City can win against them. And a full fit Bayern.

I can see PSG destroy them, but then they shoot themselves in the leg because of their Juve mentality.
I feel PSG are better suited for Real, especially as the midfield of Real is just equally as good to City if not better. And Pep is a known choker in the biggest games, Zidane the opposite.

PSG on the other hand can cause any teams problems with their fast paced players and counter attacking style.

Expecting PSG to knock City out.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
So is Klopp a top coach? Last year Pool was one of the best teams, this season they are everton level.

- - - Updated - - -

Refs fucked him badly vs Spurs, you don't mind that right. Llorente scored with his arm, and you surely was happy about it.
Given the choice, i'd rather have Klopp than Zidane. Don't expect either however.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
"If you want to win big go to Real Madrid"

That's how everyone wants football to stay forever. Thats how they will easily buy your best players as long as football exists. Enjoy guys :tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah but if Tici swaps players for capital gains and signs players like Emerson Palmieri, there's no reason someone as accomplished as him would want to come here and potentially ruin his (coaching) legacy.
Agnelli calls Zizou and says, "I loved watching you in a Juve jersey. Please come back. I will give you whatever you need. It's what papa would want."

Zizou says, "I want Tootsie out, and just like you replaced me with Nedved, I want him gone too. Full circle."

Agnelli, "Consider it done Zizou."

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You know I can't stand the fucker, but hard to argue against I guess. But his time at Pool is over. Like the one at Dortmund when he had them in deep shit for a while. His style is taking it's toll on the players.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
You know I can't stand the fucker, but hard to argue against I guess. But his time at Pool is over. Like the one at Dortmund when he had them in deep shit for a while. His style is taking it's toll on the players.
His players are burned out. Whoever coaches Pool next season he'll be in deep shit. Unless changes 4-5 players. Pool cound't score a goal vs Real who missed 3 of the starting defenders speaks volumes. Ramos, Varrane, Carvajal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)