Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Real are going to make another final and its hard to bet against them in a final
I don't know what's up with Real. On the paper they are not that strong imo but their mistakes are so low, they hardly do anything wrong. It's like they have perfect positioning and zero panic mode. It's like their experience is literally through the roof eventhough half of their team is quite meh. Such powerful mentality. Imo it's not coaching at this point.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't know what's up with Real. On the paper they are not that strong imo but their mistakes are so low, they hardly do anything wrong. It's like they have perfect positioning and zero panic mode. It's like their experience is literally through the roof eventhough half of their team is quite meh. Such powerful mentality. Imo it's not coaching at this point.
I think coaching is a big part of it. Zidane seems to thrive in knockout competitions and CL seems to be his little bitch.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think coaching is a big part of it. Zidane seems to thrive in knockout competitions and CL seems to be his little bitch.
But Real always plays like that. They were like that even without Zidane.

Gotta give credit to Zidane, though, because I don't think their squad is that good. Their bench is also quite meh.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Alexander arnold really is two different players going forward and defensively. I don't think I've seen a seen a bigger contrast in the same fullback recently.

Like Zebina, only 10x better offensively.

- - - Updated - - -

Benzema could have killed the tie there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)