Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
But Real always plays like that. They were like that even without Zidane.

Gotta give credit to Zidane, though, because I don't think their squad is that good. Their bench is also quite meh.
Not really. They were embarrassing under Solari. They used to regularly choke in the round of 16 in the mid/late 00s.

Zidane as stated above is a beast in knockout cup competitions. Knows how to prepare his team on the big occasions. Plus this is an all time great midfield of theirs. Really shows how good their old guard is and credit to Zidane for being able to squeeze the last bits out of them.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bro, are you really siding with Nedved96? Ye, I understand you dislike me(I have nothing against you tbh), but you can atleast stay neutral.

Few years ago this guy was the most hated poster on Tuz. He bashed Allegri almost every single day, and praised Sarri all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

PSG.
He's right about Klopp. I am not siding with him.

I have nothing against you either. Like I said, if you're ever in the neighborhood, I'd gladly buy you a beer.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Liverpool had their chances in this game to get the needed goal/goals, but still they never were never under that much pressure.

Not sure Real can handle the likes of Neymar and Mbappe, should be interesting if it's these two in a final.
I'd LOVE if somebody would trash Real like 4 or 5-0. I think only City can win against them. And a full fit Bayern.

I can see PSG destroy them, but then they shoot themselves in the leg because of their Juve mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)