Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'd rather a historic club like them win it, they already have 13. I couldn't care less if they win number 14, they're so far ahead of anyone so it won't make any difference.
No offense but thats loser talk. Each CL Madrid wins makes the other teams CL tally smaller and irrelevant.

What will it take for people to change their mind? Madrid winning their 20th CL?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'd rather a historic club like them win it, they already have 13. I couldn't care less if they win number 14, they're so far ahead of anyone so it won't make any difference.
So let them get even more ahead? Fucked up logic.

I would understand if you wanted Real over Liverpool as to not lose your 2nd place, but picking Real over others who have not won at all just doesnt make sense to me.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
No offense but thats loser talk. Each CL Madrid wins makes the other teams CL tally smaller and irrelevant.

What will it take for people to change their mind? Madrid winning their 20th CL?
I don't see how it's loser talk? Even if we win 2 CL trophies in the next 5 years are we still gonna be so far behind them, it doesn't matter whether they have 13, 14, 15 or so. They will never be overtaken.

Our 6 CL trophies are not irrelevant by any means, simply just that Real are superior to us and anyone else with their 13 wins.

- - - Updated - - -

So let them get even more ahead? Fucked up logic.

I would understand if you wanted Real over Liverpool as to not lose your 2nd place, but picking Real over others who have not won at all just doesnt make sense to me.
I don't want Liverpool to win it for obvious reasons that it would mean they would get infront of us again. 5-6 years ago you'd never hear me say I want Real Madrid to win the CL for those reasons you mentioned yourself. But after they won their 11th trophy I simply couldn't care less how many they win, they will still be far superior no matter what the other clubs do in this competition.

As a Juve fan I'd be way more pissed if the likes of Chelsea or Dortmund won their second CL, it would mean they would draw level with you and would do it with only 3 participated finals.

PSG or City winning it would also be a big blow to you guys at it would make these clubs way more attractive than you in terms of chances of winning the CL. Meaning it will be harder for you to convince players to join with the ambition of winning it.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't see how it's loser talk? Even if we win 2 CL trophies in the next 5 years are we still gonna be so far behind them, it doesn't matter whether they have 13, 14, 15 or so. They will never be overtaken.

Our 6 CL trophies are not irrelevant by any means, simply just that Real are superior to us and anyone else with their 13 wins.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want Liverpool to win it for obvious reasons that it would mean they would get infront of us again. 5-6 years ago you'd never hear me say I want Real Madrid to win the CL for those reasons you mentioned yourself. But after they won their 11th trophy I simply couldn't care less how many they win, they will still be far superior no matter what the other clubs do in this competition.

As a Juve fan I'd be way more pissed if the likes of Chelsea or Dortmund won their second CL, it would mean they would draw level with you and would do it with only 3 participated finals.
Well it is loser talk. They can be over taken, or even if not overtaken closed to.

CL was CL when a different team won it every season, and it was at its shittiest when Real won 4 in 5 years. Wanting that is just fucked up.

Even if not, wanting/not minding them to extend their "divine" superiority is crazy.

CL was CL when a different team won it every season, and it was at its shittiest when Real won 4 in 5 years. Wanting that is just fucked up.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Well it is loser talk. They can be over taken, or even if not overtaken closed to.

Even if not, wanting/not minding them to extend their "divine" superiority is just stupid.
No, it's called being realistic. They won't be overtaken and you know it as well.

As a Juve fan you should wish for Real to win it, if PSG or City win it then it will reduce your own chances for succes to be honest.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No, it's called being realistic. They won't be overtaken and you know it as well.

As a Juve fan you should wish for Real to win it, if PSG or City win it then it will reduce your own chances for succes to be honest.
No, it's called submitting. And goes against everything that sport stands for. Frankly, I'm shocked by this attitude from a Bayern fan.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
No, it's called submitting. And goes against everything that sport stands for. Frankly, I'm shocked by this attitude from a Bayern fan.
No it's not. Bayern have never submitted to anyone in terms of ambition, but that doesn't mean I can't acknowledge if there's someone who has done a better job than us.

And that club is Real.

- - - Updated - - -

They might not be in your lifetime but yes they can be overtaken
No, they can't. For that to happen you need a coalition of Milan, Bayern and Liverpool to win it every year in a 20 years period and that's totally unrealistic - you know it as well.

Real will always be the kings of the European Cup, it's just how it is.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No it's not. Bayern have never submitted to anyone in terms of ambition, but that doesn't mean I can't acknowledge if there's someone who has done a better job than us.

And that club is Real.

- - - Updated - - -

No, they can't. For that to happen you need a coalition of Milan, Bayern and Liverpool to win it every year in a 20 years period and that's totally unrealistic - you know it as well.

Real will always be the kings of the European Cup, it's just how it is.
That's the key word "done". Why would you want them to continue doing is beyond my understanding.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
That's the key word "done". Why would you want them to continue doing is beyond my understanding.
You should ask yourself this instead: Why would you want clubs like PSG, City or even Chelsea to win the CL? If they do so, then it will damage your own chances for succes in this competition.

Not only are these clubs having bigger finances than you, but if they win then they'll also be seen as the more attractive destination for players because of the chance of winning the CL.

Futhermore would I be immensely pissed if I were a Juve fan to see these new rich clubs coming in from the right and have the chance to overtake my club in terms of CL titles. Juve is an old historic club, would you really want to be overtaken by one of them?

Not to forget it would be irritating to see them succed winning it in first try when you struggled so much for it.

But well if you don't care about that then fine, I'm just saying how I see it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You should ask yourself this instead: Why would you want clubs like PSG, City or even Chelsea to win the CL? If they do so, then it will damage your own chances for succes in this competition.

Not only are these clubs having bigger finances than you, but if they win then they'll also be seen as the more attractive destination for players because of the chance of winning the CL.

Futhermore would I be immensely pissed if I were a Juve fan to see these new rich clubs coming in from the right and have the chance to overtake my club in terms of CL titles. Juve is an old historic club, would you really want to be overtaken by one of them?

Not to forget it would be irritating to see them succed winning it in first try when you struggled so much for it.

But well if you don't care about that then fine, I'm just saying how I see it.
Why would it irritate me? If they win it they deserve it, and it's our own damn fault.
They're new, there is no bad blood between us, why would I want a club who has hurt me so many times to keep winning and winning and winning?

Especially when those wins are suspicious as fuck a lot times.

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

PSG or City winning it would also be a big blow to you guys at it would make these clubs way more attractive than you in terms of chances of winning the CL. Meaning it will be harder for you to convince players to join with the ambition of winning it.
Forget about Juve fans or fans having allegiances towards certain clubs.

Even speaking from a neutral perspective, I'd hate to see Real winning a CL again. It makes it super boring when you have a team that has already won 4 times in the last 5 years. I crave for competition and having new teams winning it makes it more exciting.

Whether you have a political or moral stance about not wanting certain clubs to win it doesn't matter to me because I believe most if not all large sports corporations are shady, some more, some less. I really couldn't care less tbh.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juve fans worrying about Real gaining further ground on us in CL trophies is like Napoli worrying about Juve, when they should be worried about Roma.

I don't want City or PSG to win their first CL because that barrier is broken they could win their second third before Juve wins another. These two clubs have the potential dominate Europe in the coming years, while we're fucking around with Pirlo.

Chelsea already has one, so fuck them too. Also the EPL factor.

1. Dortmund
2. Real
3. Liverpool
4. Chelsea
5. PSG
6. City

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juve fans worrying about Real gaining further ground on us in CL trophies is like Napoli worrying about Juve, when they should be worried about Roma.

I don't want City or PSG to win their first CL because that barrier is broken they could win their second third before Juve wins another. These two clubs have the potential dominate Europe in the coming years, while we're fucking around with Pirlo.

1. Dortmund
2. Real
3. Liverpool
4. Chelsea
5. PSG
6. City
And yet, no one in Italy wants to see us winning, and it makes total sense.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

1. Dortmund
2. Real
3. Liverpool
4. Chelsea
5. PSG
6. City
Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)