Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think you get me wrong, I wasn't talking about them facing each other in a final, but who you'd prefer to reach the final between the two of them :p

Same goes for me, I also hope Real wins it now.
I'd rather PSG reach the final because they don't have Fraudiola and are not a Britbong team.

- - - Updated - - -

Real is all about their mid, can't believe how shit their squad is.

Funny, our mid is like the opposite, we're king of having shit midfield.
Militato, Mendy, Benzema, Vinicius and Asensio shit? Ok Boss.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Dybala for Verratti, you do it or not? And who should pay up in that transaction?
PSG should pay up in that transaction. Dybala is a year younger, and Verratti is very injury prone.

Despite his obviously phenomenal abilities, I would not take Verratti. His injuries and smoking habits make him too much of a risk. I don't think he has more than 2-3 years left at top level.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
PSG should pay up in that transaction. Dybala is a year younger, and Verratti is very injury prone.

Despite his obviously phenomenal abilities, I would not take Verratti. His injuries and smoking habits make him too much of a risk. I don't think he has more than 2-3 years left at top level.
I think he has 4-5 years left and we can give him good wages since he's coming from abroad. I'm not sure who should pay up, probably we, Verratti is rated more internationally I think

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think he has 4-5 years left and we can give him good wages since he's coming from abroad. I'm not sure who should pay up, probably we, Verratti is rated more internationally I think
I'd trade Ronaldo and Dybala for Verrtti and Mbappe/Neymar, but not for Verrati alone. He misses a lot of games, either through injury or suspension.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck him - he's so cringe.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I am not sure why you screenshotted this post, because I was proven right.

After this post, Klopp took Liverpool to a CL final, then won the CL the next year, then won the Premier League the year after that.

Klopp is my biggest success story on this forum. I called him world class when everyone else was clowning him, and I was proved right while everyone else was proved wrong.

The two German clowns (DAiDevil and LgorTudor) abused and insulted me for years for my opinion about Klopp. Those two arrogant clows are pretty fucking silent now :agree:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am not sure why you screenshotted this post, because I was proven right.

After this post, Klopp took Liverpool to a CL final, then won the CL the next year, then won the Premier League the year after that.

Klopp is my biggest success story on this forum. I called him world class when everyone else was clowning him, and I was proved right while everyone else was proved wrong.

The two German clowns (DAiDevil and LgorTudor) abused and insulted me for years for my opinion about Klopp. Those two arrogant clows are pretty fucking silent now :agree:
Please don't disrespect Dai and Lgor - they're both great guys :D

They were absolutely wrong about Klopp, however.

Hopefully, he fails tonight though :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'd trade Ronaldo and Dybala for Verrtti and Mbappe/Neymar, but not for Verrati alone. He misses a lot of games, either through injury or suspension.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck him - he's so cringe.
I don't trade Ronaldo, unless it's straight for Mbappe. But Dybala-Verratti could benefit both teams. PSG don't rely on him so much and he solves so many of our issues. And they need someone else upfront, icardi is obviously out of favor and Kean is probably leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)