Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2016
Ugh. I hate to agree with Juve92, but he might be right. Only Madrid can save us from witnessing a disgusting and repulsive nouvea riche team winning this once glorious competition.

- - - Updated - - -

@Nedved96 Who's the eye brow plucking faggot? Paredes?
Dont worry, he speaks 99% garbage, but as they say "Even a Broken Clock Is Right Twice a Day". When you type so much , eventually something will come out right

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Dont worry, he speaks 99% garbage, but as they say "Even a Broken Clock Is Right Twice a Day". When you type so much , eventually something will come out right
I speak garbage? Okay mister.

Before the second leg against AM:

Alot of ppl have turned on him, I understand. I still have faith in him, I think he can turn this around.

Just bench Dybala in next match Max, Berna needs to start that one.
Good post man. Remember Max rejected the biggest club in the world to stay with us, he said this himself. There is still a second leg to play, and Max is a smart man. This means our "golden" boy (what an insult to Ale to give this choker the n10 shirt) will hit the bench in next game, and as long as he is not on the pitch, we have a chance.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
@Elvin

Who do you prefer between City - PSG in an eventual final?

I'm counting Dortmund out, I don't think they got what it takes to turn it around in their current state.
Fairly neutral, but 51-49 to PSG I guess, because I find them more individually exciting, I love Verratti, and I believe they have a better chance of beating (not hopelessly choking vs) Real in the potential final.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Dortmund will qualify I think.

I would prefer City over PSG. Qatar is worse than Dubai.
I don't see Pep fucking it up this time, his team is far superior to the current Dortmund team and their mental state should be easy to exploid.

- - - Updated - - -

Fairly neutral, but 51-49 to PSG I guess, because I find them more individually exciting, I love Verratti, and I believe they have a better chance of beating (not hopelessly choking vs) Real in the potential final.
To me is PSG also more exciting to watch, but I think a match between them and City could be really enjoyable. Would City be able to handle their counter attacking game and would PSG be able to handle City and their dominant playing style?

Such two matches should give us a lot of goals.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Elvin

Who do you prefer between City - PSG in an eventual final?

I'm counting Dortmund out, I don't think they got what it takes to turn it around in their current state.
The final you're proposing, fortunately, can't happen. The winner of City vs BVB plays PSG in the semis.

In a potential final between Real Madrid and PSG, I prefer Real Madrid.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The final you're proposing, fortunately, can't happen. The winner of City vs BVB plays PSG in the semis.

In a potential final between Real Madrid and PSG, I prefer Real Madrid.
I think you get me wrong, I wasn't talking about them facing each other in a final, but who you'd prefer to reach the final between the two of them :p

Same goes for me, I also hope Real wins it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)