Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Porto vs. Chelsea, that one game where at least one scrub goes through automatically.
Chelsea will win this year's CL.

Btw, after a very long time, Spain is not leading the CL coefficient table. Technically they are on top, though, because both Spain and England have 95,712 points, but after 9 years, when at a certain point Spain was leading the standings by 27 pts (in 2018), someone finally reached them on top and I guess it's a matter of weeks before EPL overtakes them.

Kinda like Juventus :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Shit draw, was hoping Bayern were given a more favourable tie, if PSG win that tie, the CL will go to one of the premfags. If Bayern win it, then it's there's.
Exactly, was actually hoping on Bayern and PSG to be drawn to at least one team from EPL so they KO them but now odds are that we'll see at least one english club in the final, probably as a result of a SF among themselves...

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Meh.. Become a boring competition now.

I prefer premfags like Chelsea or City winning it over Bundesfags like Bayern or Spanishfags like Madrid
I loathe English clubs with a passion, especially an arab money club like City. Would rather see literally any other European country win over these "its comin' home" hooligans, bar PSG.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Truly shit draw for some while a good one for others, but i guess that's how it more or less always is...

What makes it worst is that we are not even there whereas the likes of Porto or Chelsea who no longer than a month ago were in shambles on all fronts are now still there very much going for it while teams like Liverpool who domestically this season are a disaster still look more capable then we ever looked like in the past year or so to actually go all the way in the competition. Ofc this competition is a lot about luck and finding the best momentum at the right time aswell but we recently sure haven't done much to turn any of it in our favor either.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Chelsea would be the more bearable winner for me. I wouldn't have minded City, but I don't want Pep and his shills to win too. Psg is disgusting. Bayern winning would be terrible and fuck Liverpool. Doesn't leave too many choices.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Chelsea would be the more bearable winner for me. I wouldn't have minded City, but I don't want Pep and his shills to win too. Psg is disgusting. Bayern winning would be terrible and fuck Liverpool. Doesn't leave too many choices.
How are Chelsea fans compared to Arsenal, Pool and Union fans? @JuveJay @PhRoZeN

They don't seem to be so loud, but I could be wrong of course.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How are Chelsea fans compared to Arsenal, Pool and Union fans? @JuveJay @PhRoZeN

Same level of delusion as any new money club, pretending that they were always big. They weren't. It would be like Wolves or Newcastle being regular CL contenders.

Also have a racist and idiot element that people don't like, going back to the days when they were a tough firm, which occasionally spills over today. Now it's a full prawn sandwich brigade and polite applause when someone scores a goal. But that has happened to all of the big London clubs, old school fans have been priced out.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Yeah they are a lot quieter than those other yobs, and thats what makes them a lot more bearable. The only Chelsea fans i know of are those that joined the bandwagon since Abrahmovic took over. I personally don't mind Chelski or Shitty fans that much, they just gloat and revel in their own success, act like they've been relevant for decades, they're disliked by the pool and union fans which is why for me personally they are the better cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)