Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Now it's a full prawn sandwich brigade and polite applause when someone scores a goal. But that has happened to all of the big London clubs, old school fans have been priced out.
I'm not so sure for me Arsenal fans still have a lot of old school in them. Regions play a part too, chelsea being the richer and snobbier part tends to attract the more as you say prawn sandwich brigade, (which is a nice analogy by the way :D). I always get this feeling Arsenal fans probably work at B&Q or some Jimmys warehouse in north london.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Id take a chance in a final, it is a one game and anything can happen. Even if we lose in a final it is still way better than going out to freakin Porto in 1/8.
Losing finals isn't cool. That's why Agnelli stepped up and made those chances. We want to play open, attacking football with lots of passes, make top 4 in Italy and get knocked out at R16 at the latest. That's what's hip nowadays.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Damn, we are so good at winning semi-finals.
Agreed, you have a good record of progressing when you reach the semifinals. We reached a lot of semifinals but couldn't take the last step, a good example of this is under Pep. Us not reaching a single final under him with that squad was poor.

So we got PSG, nice draw. They're a great offensive team but I'm confident we got what it takes to eliminate them again. We can't keep them away from creating big chances or score over two legs but we should be capable of outscoring them imo.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Watch Dormund doing an upset knocking out City then capitulate as usual. Highway to the CL final for Bayern
No hate toward Bayern; in fact would be kinda fun seeing them equal Milan's record, so they STFU about "not competitive for 10 years, still no one reached us" bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)