Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I used to absolutely not want the Super League. But If we can break away from Jurassic Serie A then :tup:

Plus the quality of football has decreased too much. There needs to be a better and more competitive competition. You play the best, you improve.

Also the local leagues will continue to exist and i dont think the Super League will be a closed league so smaller teams won't be that affected

Would be nice if Porto, Benfica and Ajax have an entry

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I would be outraged if I was a fan of a smaller club. And now I still don't fancy this at all, football is losing it's identity very fast.

And big clubs like Ajax, Porto and the likes can't even play in it because they're from smaller nations.
it says top 5 leagues.

EPL
La Liga
Bundesliga
Serie A
Ligue 1
Portuguese or Dutch league?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
it says top 5 leagues.

EPL
La Liga
Bundesliga
Serie A
Ligue 1
Portuguese or Dutch league?
Ajax and Porto play in smaller Leagues hence I assume they can’t get into this super League. If i was a fan of Ajax or Porto I would be pissed, their pedigree is much better than the likes of Chelsea, City, PSG and so on but they’re unlucky not to be a part of any big league.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man, fuck CL alright?

We need this :D
Why?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ajax and Porto play in smaller Leagues hence I assume they can’t get into this super League. If i was a fan of Ajax or Porto I would be pissed, their pedigree is much better than the likes of Chelsea, City, PSG and so on but they’re unlucky not to be a part of any big league.

- - - Updated - - -

Why?
Cause of our shittyass luck there.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juve vs Barca, Bayern, or Real are great games. Because these teams encounter each other once/tvice per year and everything that leads up to those matches increases anticipation. These teams playing against each other week in week out would quickly lose its novelty and it would become just another usual game. National leagues would get destroyed and fans would ultimately get bored. I also like our local rivalries, vs Torino, derby d'Italia vs Inter, matches vs Napoli, Milan, Roman teams, Fiorentina, etc... We would have lost most of that experience. At the basis of everything is money, clubs are getting greedy and looking short term.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause of our shittyass luck there.
You think Juve would win Super League?

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That being said, top leagues should reform, 16-18 teams at most. If you want more European club matches, get rid of that shitty League of Nations. Does anyone watch that crap? Absolutely pointless competitions.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Juve vs Barca, Bayern, or Real are great games. Because these teams encounter each other once/tvice per year and everything that leads up to those matches increases anticipation. These teams playing against each other week in week out would quickly lose its novelty and it would become just another usual game. National leagues would get destroyed and fans would ultimately get bored. I also like our local rivalries, vs Torino, derby d'Italia vs Inter, matches vs Napoli, Milan, Roman teams, Fiorentina, etc... We would have lost most of that experience. At the basis of everything is money, clubs are getting greedy and looking short term.

- - - Updated - - -

You think Juve would win Super League?
Exactly, it would be the UEFA Nations League of club football.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
How do you guys think Serie A will rival with EPL money in the long term? Our league has been lurking in the shadows since calciopoli. The moment we don't finish first in the league we won't sustain all our investment. Even now our wage bill takes nearly all our revenue and its not normal.

Check out the next deal EPL will get and it won't be funny for long.

Get on with the time and evolve. If we want to be on par and compete thats the next step. Our league has dragged us down for too long.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How do you guys think Serie A will rival with EPL money in the long term? Our league has been lurking in the shadows since calciopoli. The moment we don't finish first in the league we won't sustain all our investment. Even now our wage bill takes nearly all our revenue and its not normal.

Check out the next deal EPL will get and it won't be funny for long.

Get on with the time and evolve. If we want to be on par and compete thats the next step. Our league has dragged us down for too long.
bro, you acting like we’re Juve shareholders. I couldn’t care less how much money Juve makes from TV rights, I want entertaining footie and imo it’s better if the leagues stay the way they are. The relegation/promotion part is what I think Europe does better than American sports.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
bro, you acting like we’re Juve shareholders. I couldn’t care less how much money Juve makes from TV rights, I want entertaining footie and imo it’s better if the leagues stay the way they are. The relegation/promotion part is what I think Europe does better than American sports.
I know where u come from because you're right that its more entertaining.

But football is becoming boring to me so i don't care anymore. And i want Juve to be competitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)