Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
And those players working their asses off because they know the second they miss a step they're out no questions asked.

Unlike...
Also not easy to replace players like modric and kroos I wished we had not sold vidal and pogba we could have won the champions league

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
So football DNA exists?
Of course. There's a reason oil clubs find it difficult to win a CL even after spending billions.

Pedigree, culture and "know how" is something you can't buy for money. PSG and City can buy all the players in the world but getting over the line is only something you do with hard work and people who have been there before - be it managers, players, directors and so on and on.

Like it's not a coincidence Real won 13 CL/Europeans is it also not a coincidence the likes of Milan, Bayern, Liverpool and Barca all won it many times - culture. And of course you also need some luck along the way.

With that said, it will eventually pay of for City and PSG just like it did for Chelsea (fuck no :depressed:).

Might even happen this season.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
How often does Verratti play? Feels like he's always out.
Hard to predict, but I think we're beating them.

Our midfield is superior to theirs, especially as they're without Veratti.

But us missing Lewandowski and now Gnabry means we're without our best finishers.

I predict a narrow victory for Bayern.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Hard to predict, but I think we're beating them.

Our midfield is superior to theirs, especially as they're without Veratti.

But us missing Lewandowski and now Gnabry means we're without our best finishers.

I predict a narrow victory for Bayern.
I dont mind you guys winning it again (especially by beating Real).
Would be funny if you equalled Meelan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)