Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Premier League traditionally has always had a stronghold on Norway : Liverpool and Man U being the most supported clubs.

Sweden gained a big Serie A following during the golden years in the 90s etc, when it was the best league in the world
Same with Denmark. It goes back to the 70's and 80's with "Tipslørdag". That's why Liverpool got so many fans in Denmark being 50 years+ as they were the all out dominant British club back then.

- - - Updated - - -

I really never understood those calling Kroos overrated and just "side pass merchant". Sure he's not a fancy midfielder and he can be a lazy bum, but he's not overrated in the role he fulfils. He knows exactly when to set the tempo and when to take the same tempo out of the game, apart from that does he very rarely do a wrong pass.

And as long as he's flanked by a defensive strong midfielder as Casemiro and a dynamic one in Modric is he perfect for any team out there. I still think Bayern made a mistake selling him, it might not have looked so but he is a class player.

With that said I kinda understand why our board didn't want to give him the salary he wanted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)