Champions League 2019/20 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm surprised nobody has said a word about it but Semedo was probably the worst player I've seen in a long time. You can't blame all goals on him, but he was atl east directly involved in 4 of them. What a joke of a player.
that's because many here somehow rate semedo... Not even sure how or why, but he's vastly overrated, actually I've always thought he was terrible, and you wonder why de sciglio is of interest to barca...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Liverpool sold Coutinho for 120M to Barcelona, with the money they bought Van Dijk an essential pillar of their team and won the CL and title.

Coutinho flopped at Barcelona. Barca replaced him with 100M Griezmann from Atletico. They loan Coutinho to Bayern

Atletico used that money to buy a 120M Felix who also flopped and Lemar with 0 goals and assists.

I just see a chain of shit transfers together
Then Coutinho made it 8-2 :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I didn't take anything out on you, or anyone, I'm just an aging bitter ol' football fan sitting here late at night, with my drink, telling the truth: this Juve is far behind Bayern Munich. You came at me with the fabulous Juve/Agnelli story and how we always bounce back and how Juve is the most fantastic European club for its ability to "bounce back" since Baggio and Del Piero and Zidane, as if I'm supposed to sit here and clap for 5 final losses in a row and Paratici's fine achievements in the transfer market.

The truth of the matter is, the past few years have been a massive failure, and we will now pay the price for it, sporting-wise and economically.
Dont be bitter bro.
Ask yourself if you love Juve for its success or for its never-say-die attitude and charm.
Even if we never will ever win CL again, you know that we will keep trying until the armaggeddon. And that's what makes me love Juve.

Fino alla fine mothafuckers!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Are you saying the only one worthy of trust, must be a "President" ?

Is Tici "Guilt Free" ?
Well AA is the visionary right?

Humans make mistakes but is Paratici anywhere near as reckless or as incompetent as Secco? is AA anywhere near as bad as Blanc and Gigli? no.

Did bayern fans at the start of this season say "why the fuck can't we be like Liverpool" and start questioning the board's competence because Niko Kovac was a shit manager?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What is this god damn lecturing? huh? Badass, Elvin, seriously. Can't an old dog be bitter for five fucking seconds? Relax, both of you bitches

I've been supporting this club for ages, and I will do so forever.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Funny thing is when I get bitter about things at this club, be it a result or a signing I tend to come on here desperate to find someone with some insight and perspective, I look for that certain member who more often than most provides that. (I won't reveal his name)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What is this god damn lecturing? huh? Badass, Elvin, seriously. Can't an old dog be bitter for five fucking seconds? Relax, both of you bitches

I've been supporting this club for ages, and I will do so forever.

You better get out of here before these delusional all sunshine and roses schmucks line up to shake you out of your (fully understandable) funk :eek:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Funny thing is when I get bitter about things at this club, be it a result or a signing I tend to come on here desperate to find someone with some insight and perspective, I look for that certain member who more often than most provides that. (I won't reveal his name)
it's me, right? :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You better get out of here before these delusional all sunshine and roses schmucks line up to shake you out of your (fully understandable) funk :eek:

It's not all sunshine, but however weird it might sound, I'm sure a lot of Juve fans, if not most, had the peak of their love and interest for the club at its lowest point (Serie B).

Shit times happen but they pass, new motivation is always around the corner...

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Every season has a new page in history books.
We are far behind Bayern right now but it doesn't mean we won't be able to beat them next season. It's impossible to predict what's gonna happen and that's why football is kinda weird. It's gonna be either a disaster or Pirlo will wake us up.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Farca fans asking for Messi to be sold

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/15825-10-Lionel-Messi/page451

"2 years of me telling you and you’re coming around to the idea at last"
"I think this is the first time everyone is in agreement that he should leave."
"His legacy is damaged beyond repair."
"It's not nice to say, but for the last few years, he is good enough for La liga and not good enough against big teams anymore."
"He is 33, tired and without that spark."
"thank you leo for everything and good luck in the future"
"Retire. He's past it himself and lacks the mentality to lead a past it team. And he's earning an insane amount of money. Any decent board would start to move in to clear us of Messi's wages and rebuild."
"It's time to go seriously. He just gave up, not just as a player but as a captain."
"Rip his legacy"

@zizinho
@Post Ironic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)