Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Ronn

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
  • Thread Starter #6,121
    FFS, I had no idea Juve fans had become such losers. So many posts taking solace and comfort about losing against fucking peasant ass Lyon, instead of Bayern or other top teams. To actually take relief from it, if the fans are like this, no wonder the clubs mentality is similar too (case in point what our idiotic captain said after our loss).
    This post reminded me of that Japanese soldier who held out until 1980s. Give up man. We sucked ass this year. Nobody wants to see their team humiliated so badly that the result turns into a meme.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    So people finally coming around to the idea that despite the stats Messi is detrimental to his team
    He carries them in La Liga, because the league is won by winning consistently against lower teams, which Messi excels at.
    In the CL, however, it's completely different. I can't remember the last time Barca beat an Atletico Madrid, Liverpool, Juventus or Real Madrid in the CL. Every time they come up against a big team, they get taken apart, and Messi does little to stop that from happening.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Congrats to Bayern, awesome display, Farca is a joke and now there're not ref enable to save them

BTW BM defense was quite weak at the beginning, even after this display I would say that they need to fix that in order to win the UCL. If Farca would have attack wide and counter attack with someone like Ansu Fati, it may end different

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
    So people finally coming around to the idea that despite the stats Messi is detrimental to his team
    Of course. This guy covers less ground than goalkeepers and people are shocked that he’s a tactical headache.

The only way a team with Messi can win the UCL in 2020 is if you surround him by nothing but warriors, something like:

Mandzukic - Messi
    Nedved - Vidal - Kante - Beckham​

This team could probably win the UCL, because the unbelievable work-rate of the other five players would cancel out Messi’s laziness.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Is it true Messi's contract has clause he can leave for free whenever he wants? Or fake news?

- - - Updated - - -

This post reminded me of that Japanese soldier who held out until 1980s. Give up man. We sucked ass this year. Nobody wants to see their team humiliated so badly that the result turns into a meme.
    Synopsis or link to said story pls

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Farca fans asking for Messi to be sold

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/15825-10-Lionel-Messi/page451

"2 years of me telling you and you’re coming around to the idea at last"
    "I think this is the first time everyone is in agreement that he should leave."
    "His legacy is damaged beyond repair."
    "It's not nice to say, but for the last few years, he is good enough for La liga and not good enough against big teams anymore."
    "He is 33, tired and without that spark."
    "thank you leo for everything and good luck in the future"
    "Retire. He's past it himself and lacks the mentality to lead a past it team. And he's earning an insane amount of money. Any decent board would start to move in to clear us of Messi's wages and rebuild."
    "It's time to go seriously. He just gave up, not just as a player but as a captain."
    "Rip his legacy"

@zizinho
    @Post Ironic
    How do you guys feel about Messi and Allegri at inte*?

- - - Updated - - -

Of course. This guy covers less ground than goalkeepers and people are shocked that he’s a tactical headache.

The only way a team with Messi can win the UCL in 2020 is if you surround him by nothing but warriors, something like:

Mandzukic - Messi
    Nedved - Vidal - Kante - Beckham​

This team could probably win the UCL, because the unbelievable work-rate of the other five players would cancel out Messi’s laziness.
    You don't have to go to that extreme. But old Messi in tiki taka with other old players with less quality and only Vidal making tackles (I assume)...yeah, that's not gonna work, and it's not just on Messi.

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    He carries them in La Liga, because the league is won by winning consistently against lower teams, which Messi excels at.
    In the CL, however, it's completely different. I can't remember the last time Barca beat an Atletico Madrid, Liverpool, Juventus or Real Madrid in the CL. Every time they come up against a big team, they get taken apart, and Messi does little to stop that from happening.
    I can remember the last time they beat Juve in CL pretty clearly

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    I thought ter Stegen is supposed to be the best keep in the world or smth. How many balls did he give away?

- - - Updated - - -

Did he perform against top Liga clubs last two seasons?

I kinda wanna see how he'll do with less space in Serial A.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing we didn't do that 80m valued semedo deal Spanish press reported

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)