Champions League 2019/20 (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I thought ter Stegen is supposed to be the best keep in the world or smth. How many balls did he give away?

- - - Updated - - -

Did he perform against top Liga clubs last two seasons?

I kinda wanna see how he'll do with less space in Serial A.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing we didn't do that 80m valued semedo deal Spanish press reported
Like 76 percent of he's goals and assists this year where against the bottom 10 la liga sides so no he hasnt and hasnt scored or assisted in clasico in like 5 or 6 matches now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What their fans must be thinking of Pjanic? Instead of rejuvenating their team, they sign 30 yo midfielder that for the past few seasons looked tired and sluggish and would get subbed out after 60 min into the game.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The group stage in 2017? We were without half our starters and it wasn't a do or die match.
Unless you mean Berlin..... But that was half a decade ago.
I meant the final but both games were pretty recent. If anything, we’re worse than them, kinda hard to talk shit on that team when they’ve been better than us

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I meant the final but both games were pretty recent. If anything, we’re worse than them, kinda hard to talk shit on that team when they’ve been better than us
We've never lost in such an embarrassing manner. No one will remember us going to Lyon on away goals in a couple of years. This defeat, on the other hand, will remain in people's mind for decades.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We've never lost in such an embarrassing manner. No one will remember us going to Lyon on away goals in a couple of years. This defeat, on the other hand, will remain in people's mind for decades.
true but nevertheless, going out to Bayern is better than going out to Lyon. We would’ve suffered a similar fate against this Bayern team, just got lucky to draw Lyon instead

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
true but nevertheless, going out to Bayern is better than going out to Lyon. We would’ve suffered a similar fate against this Bayern team, just got lucky to draw Lyon instead
Tbh Id prefer getting knocked out against trash team than getting humiliated against teams like Bayern, Barca or Real. From the first loss you can recover, but the total annihilation like last night is just soul crushing for their fans

Last edited:
May 26, 2016
Barca is finished. Terrible transfer moves and use of Neymar money, most expensive wages on the planet, pique, Busquets, alba , suarez etc all aging and declining, coaches getting brought in/sacked like nothing.

The one player they have been depending on and their whole excistence has revolved around the last years is showing his limitations.

What we saw yesterday was the Nail in the coffin for them in Europe, until they do a complete overhaul of the team.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Can’t help but be massively impressed at that Bayern team. Everything about them is so impressive, they managed to find a new winning formula every 4/5 years in Europe and stay so relevant despite the German league not being classed as top tier. If only we could learn from what they do - sadly Italians aren’t progressive.

Huge envy towards that club - they’re very progressive in their approach to football and have built such a young dynamic team. Their high press was incredible. They keep such a high line (will be suicide against city) but the chances that creates for them by winning the ball back in dangerous areas far outweighs the risk.

Hansi Flick has done a superb job Since he took over, they were struggling at the time. What an imprint he’s put on that team. I know Barca are bad and can’t respond tactically (we’ve seen that with there recent knock outs) but that was a thoroughly professional dismantling performed by an incredibly well oiled machine. I hope they win the CL

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fucking Bayern and their "let's bang the goals" attitude. Always love to see barca smashed.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Can’t help but be massively impressed at that Bayern team. Everything about them is so impressive, they managed to find a new winning formula every 4/5 years in Europe and stay so relevant despite the German league not being classed as top tier. If only we could learn from what they do - sadly Italians aren’t progressive.

Huge envy towards that club - they’re very progressive in their approach to football and have built such a young dynamic team. Their high press was incredible. They keep such a high line (will be suicide against city) but the chances that creates for them by winning the ball back in dangerous areas far outweighs the risk.

Hansi Flick has done a superb job Since he took over, they were struggling at the time. What an imprint he’s put on that team. I know Barca are bad and can’t respond tactically (we’ve seen that with there recent knock outs) but that was a thoroughly professional dismantling performed by an incredibly well oiled machine. I hope they win the CL
Only fools don't rate the German league as top tier. I mean all the 5 biggest leagues are top tier, that's also why it's outright braindead calling the German, Italian, French league famers leagues.

And no I'm not talking about you.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Only fools don't rate the German league as top tier. I mean all the 5 biggest leagues are top tier, that's also why it's outright braindead calling the German, Italian, French league famers leagues.

And no I'm not talking about you.
Probably wrong choice of words, i mean not the overall strongest, I consider EPL and La Liga to be the top tier, illustrated mainly by their European dominance over the last few seasons. The league there is certainly deeper than Germany, Italy and France.

The German, Italian and French leagues suffer from one club dominance but are certainly not farmers leagues. It’s mainly down to financial clout. The Italian league could learn so much from its German counterparts

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

Yes, they are very good under Flick. And this is the impact coach changes can have for a team. When season began they have worst form than us under Kovac.

But now their players looks super fit and very good even Coutinho, Perisic, Boateng

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Last night’s game highlighted the tactical importance of the dynamic modern full-back. What a force of nature Alphonso Davies is on that left side for Bayern. Best LB on the planet since December last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)