Champions League 2019/20 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
FFS, I had no idea Juve fans had become such losers. So many posts taking solace and comfort about losing against fucking peasant ass Lyon, instead of Bayern or other top teams. To actually take relief from it, if the fans are like this, no wonder the clubs mentality is similar too (case in point what our idiotic captain said after our loss).
People forget a lot can happen in a 90 min match. The “best” team doesn’t always win. But to be fair it’s been pretty hard to watch us play in the last couple years. So I think it’s actually the other way around; the fans are like this because of what they see in the players.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Braithwaite FFS :lol3:

That would have been like us signing Marco Mancosu from Lecce
:rofl:

they spent around 800m on transfers during the last 3 summer windows, and only de jong is considered a good signing. out of that ~800m, they can only account for ~75m, the rest was flushed down the toilet. that's some terrible recruiting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i remember a couple of 4-0 defeats for them, vs liverpool, bayern, dinamo kyiv, milan and psg at least. there might have been a couple of others too.
Attacking team getting it wrong.

So they've conceded twice as many goals tonight as they have in any other CL game.

Btw we'd have lost 10-0 to Bayern tonight, or maybe 10-2 with CR7. That's not saying Bayern are that much better than us on paper (obviously) but it's the condition and form both teams would be in going into such a game. We showed a bit more legs with those 6 days off against Lyon but we were clearly still in poor shape. If anything this shows the value of having a more athletic team, because this shit could happen all again next year...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
In this scenario, not only sign Mancosu, but do it after the transfer window close, by forcing FIGC to make up a new rule for you because you get couple of injuries too many (no one forced us to have a shitty imbalanced super small squad like this). Get this, after we do that, Lecce arent allowed to replace Moncosu they had to sell to us, because the rule doesnt apply to them, and then lecce relegates for selling their best attacker mid season.

YES BARCA ACTUALLY GOT AWAY WITH THIS :lol:

Friggin joke, this is Karma for them.
Oh can you imagine the scandal created by the papers and our rivals? So much so that the FIGC would investigate, find that we had coerced them into making an unlawful decision and demote us to Serie D for our wrong-doings.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Attacking team getting it wrong.

So they've conceded twice as many goals tonight as they have in any other CL game.
i wonder what the bottom line will be for them. firing setien wouldn't solve anything obviously, they have much deeper issues than that, including ageing squad, players not fitting the system, players not tied to the club, huge wage bill, bad transfers backfiring.

it does ring a bell :shifty:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i wonder what the bottom line will be for them. firing setien wouldn't solve anything obviously, they have much deeper issues than that, including ageing squad, players not fitting the system, players not tied to the club, huge wage bill, bad transfers backfiring.

it does ring a bell :shifty:

Dont they have an election coming up? Must mean this current president and management gets voted out unanimously after this. Final nail on the coffin, after like 10202th nails on it after last few years.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Dont they have an election coming up? Must mean this current president and management gets voted out unanimously after this. Final nail on the coffin, after like 10202th nails on it after last few years.
they do have an election next year. no way the current president is getting reelected. 5 years ago they won the cl, now they are the laughing stock of europe with consecutive heavy defeats (roma, pool and now this) on their way out of the competition.

just watched it, too intense:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
the Liverpool one was more satisfying IMO. Because the whole Barka community were jizzing their pants about Messi and were certain of winning the title.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all karma because of their mega unjust remontada vs PSG.
they are a shadow of themselves, have to say it’s an end of a generation for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)