Champions League 2019/20 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The black guy in Leipzig's defense is like Cannavaro in 2006. Man of the match.
Upamecano. Monster of a defender, especially for being that young. He was playing with two fullbacks as CBs next to him, so pretty much had to do all the lead defending, was step ahead all the the time.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Absolutely. Fake crowd for plastic clubs. I just can't stand those teams tbh. Maybe I am elitist snob, but I prefer to maintain the hegemony of old money, historically great clubs. I would respect City and PSG if they actually tried to build/construct teams through hard work and sacrifice, not just throwing bags of money every single year.
Historicallt great clubs can suck it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
RBL gonna represent Germany in finale
source.gif

- - - Updated - - -

How about no? It's the Champions League, not Die Bundesliga. Also, it would be nice to see Fagmar crying after yet another embarrassing loss, this time in a final

- - - Updated - - -

So I guess we can suck it too. You like nouveau riche new money fags?
PSG v City :tuttosport:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Psg vs City would be epic final. Id love to see that. It would be a slap in the face to many teams and owners. You invest money you get success. Not like Milan or some other teams who think they inherit success because of their historical achievements.
for how long they've been investing, and how much was it exactly? they have like 1 semi final combined prior to this season, right? with the money they invested, they should have already won it 2-3 times each.

the story of these two clubs' cl performances is not something i'd necessarily call success, even if one of them win it this season.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
for how long they've been investing, and how much was it exactly? they have like 1 semi final combined prior to this season, right? with the money they invested, they should have already won it 2-3 times each.

the story of these two clubs' cl performances is not something i'd necessarily call success, even if one of them win it this season.
They have underachived. But its normal. At the beggining players were going there only for $$$. And they didnt have solid teams, they had to do it from scratch. If both City and PSG make it to final, i expect them to have strong teams in years to come.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I think Leipzig tonight highlighted the importance of good coaching. They don't have any particularly exceptional players (besides Upamecano who was imperious) yet played some wonderful, quick, one-touch football. The kind of slick ball I hope to see us playing at some point. They deserved to go through tonight. Didn't like anything from Simeone's men apart from Felix who was superb when he came on.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I mean Atalanta were unfortunate they had absolutely zero depth and PSG brought on what must've been over 300 million worth of subs at the end.

PSG have spent god knows how much every season only to wind up with half a team that believe pressing and tracking back is beneath them.

I hope it's Bayern in the final they will roll them with that attitude.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I mean Atalanta were unfortunate they had absolutely zero depth and PSG brought on what must've been over 300 million worth of subs at the end.

PSG have spent god knows how much every season only to wind up with half a team that believe pressing and tracking back is beneath them.

I hope it's Bayern in the final they will roll them with that attitude.
I hope bayern lose to Barca, and Barca lose City.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No a competitor. One doesn't support its rivals
Technically, they're all our competitors. So, you're ok supporting cheating thieving corrupt clubs funded by disgusting Arab billionaires who endorse slave labor.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of you really disgust me, supporting those billionaire goat fuckers who'd do anything to "buy" a CL title.

We're not going to catch Bayern or Liverpool, maybe not even Barca, in your lifetime, so why does it matter if they win another title or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)