Champions League 2019/20 (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Technically, they're all our competitors. So, you're ok supporting cheating thieving corrupt clubs funded by disgusting Arab billionaires who endorse slave labor.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of you really disgust me, supporting those billionaire goat fuckers who'd do anything to "buy" a CL title.

We're not going to catchLiverpool, maybe not even Barca, in your lifetime, so why does it matter if they win another title or not?
Us cheering for someone doesnt change anything. It's a personal choice. Cheer and let cheer lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Technically, they're all our competitors. So, you're ok supporting cheating thieving corrupt clubs funded by disgusting Arab billionaires who endorse slave labor.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of you really disgust me, supporting those billionaire goat fuckers who'd do anything to "buy" a CL title.

We're not going to catch Bayern or Liverpool, maybe not even Barca, in your lifetime, so why does it matter if they win another title or not?
Nah i hope they fail too man. My preference is Leipzig

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

We're not going to catch Bayern or Liverpool, maybe not even Barca, in your lifetime, so why does it matter if they win another title or not?
In this very forum i read that players are slaves because they are sold and bought. Are you saying that only City and PSG owners engage in immoraly activites to get rich? This argument of yours has nothing to do with your humanism. You even called “digusting arab billionaires”. To me all billionaires are disgusting. Why would one need to accumulate 1 billion of wealth?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
In this very forum i read that players are slaves because they are sold and bought. Are you saying that only City and PSG owners engage in immoraly activites to get rich? This argument of yours has nothing to do with your humanism. You even called “digusting arab billionaires”. To me all billionaires are disgusting. Why would one need to accumulate 1 billion of wealth?
Not only City and PSG owners, but they are nouveau riche plastic clubs. I don't like upstarts disturbing the balance of power. You can call me a traditionalist, but in sports, I would like it if the status quo is maintained. I don't want to see teams like Lecce, City, PSG, and other "intruders" invade the sphere of the elite.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Not only City and PSG owners, but they are nouveau riche plastic clubs. I don't like upstarts disturbing the balance of power. You can call me a traditionalist, but in sports, I would like it if the status quo is maintained. I don't want to see teams like Lecce, City, PSG, and other "intruders" invade the sphere of the elite.
You sound like my cousins who live abroad (Swiss mostly). Good salaries and nice cars. When they come for holiday they buy us dinner, go clubbing and give a ride with a their nice cars and before they go back they give us 100 euros as a gift. Once one of us get rich too, and buy a nice car and have decent life, they dont like it because we’re equals. As a Juve fan I hope Lecce, Chievo, Parma, Udine, all get a sponsor and get stronger than Inter/Milan/Napoli/Roma. Im not a traditionalist. New > Old

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You sound like my cousins who live abroad (Swiss mostly). Good salaries and nice cars. When they come for holiday they buy us dinner, go clubbing and give a ride with a their nice cars and before they go back they give us 100 euros as a gift. Once one of us get rich too, and buy a nice car and have decent life, they dont like it because we’re equals. As a Juve fan I hope Lecce, Chievo, Parma, Udine, all get a sponsor and get stronger than Inter/Milan/Napoli/Roma. Im not a traditionalist. New > Old
That's your prerogative Bruh. I don't begrudge people success, lest you think that's what I'm harping on about. However, in my country, the nouveau riche are disgusting and filthy turds who have destroyed and dismantled the social structure and very fabric of society. When those who have money lack culture, education, class, and finesse, that's what I despise. This is not the politics thread, so I'm not going to go into political and/or historical facts about Egypt :D

Jun 16, 2020
I don’t mind seeing new clubs entering the oldschool elite, but it’s so annoying seeing them ignore FFP rules and meanwhile clubs like Juve and Roma are struggling each year.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Admit it, by "elite" you mean European.

I bet you think Leipzig is less disgusting than City and PSG because their money is Western :D

PS I hate Arab money too but better they spend it on football than on "promoting Islam" or some other bullshit.

May 23, 2013
@Bianconero81's father's wife must've had it's cheeks plowed by one of Gamal Nasser's soldiers back in the day. Aside from that I don't see how someone could turn into such a Euro-boot-licking, self-hating cuck. To be a middle-eastern "man" and casually use terms like "sand ___" or "goat-fucker" just wreaks of inferiority complex.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

I bet you think Leipzig is less disgusting than City and PSG because their money is Western :D

PS I hate Arab money too but better they spend it on football than on "promoting Islam" or some other bullshit.
Not at all. I'm Arab by blood, but I find it disgusting how these two particular teams try to buy success.

I totally agree regarding not spending it on "promoting Islam."

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
The fact I want Allegri at Atletico aside - I just don't see how they can continue with Simeone any longer. They literally haven't changed a bit in 9 years. Same tactics, same approach every single game ever single day. I can't believe the mental fortitude of those players like Koke and Saul and their fans who just take it. I'm not one of those guys who cares about play style even as a neutral. I like watching teams that are good at what they do, be it defending or attacking or both. But Atletico are not good at what they do anymore. They're not underdogs like 3-4-5 years ago. Last night they had 200m worth of subs come on (Morata, Felix) and another 100m (Lemar, Vitolo) never come on. They started spending just as much as other teams, they have by far the highest paid coach in the world. Oblak, Koke, Saul, Felix, Costa, Morata, Carrasco, Lemar, Vitolo all on huge wages. They built a wonderful new stadium. And they still act and talk like they're in the mud, cards stacked against them, Simeone says 'we did all we could' last night.

For me they have so much talent and versatility to be restrained this much.

Oblak the best GK in the world IMO.

Gimenez a great, young CB. Felipe, Hermoso, Savić very good.

Lodi a great talent at LB. He has the engine, speed, technical ability to be a really, really good LB in the near future.

Koke, Saul, Partey is right up there with any midfield in the world. And Simeone refuses to play them in a midfield of 3 no matter what. Saul might be the most complete midfielder in the world and he's doing everything not to use him as a btb player. Llorente and Herrera very good subs.

Correa, Lemar, Vitolo, Carrasco all good, fast, technical players who can provide depth, change games from the bench, play on either side.

And Felix the crown jewel. IMO just as talented as Mbappe. Every touch has a purpose, always has a solution, fast, great movement, no fear. He can be one of the best players of the next 15-20 years.

They need a good RB, an attacking mid/winger depending on formation and a striker to be truly up there with any team in the world and contend for any trophy, but first and foremost either Simeone has to change or they need to change the manager.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Atletico suit him best, maybe will shocking Real Madrid and Barca in La Liga
And probably he can have say in their transfer strategy

Atletico buy Lemar and Felix for almost 200m, Felix is pretty good but not at that price

Jun 6, 2015
Are you Andrea Agnelli?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

RB doesn't quite compare though.

Sure they spent their way to league one, but they still mostly come over having great scouting and developing young players. They didn't really spend all that much since they are in first division.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I dont understand why people have a problem with other teams spending money tbh

I could understand if you're some 15 yr old newbie to football who's insecure seeing other teams buying expensive players but at some point you have to let it go.

Every team has 'bought' success. Bit embarrassing that people have to bring a moral and political angle to justify their insecurity.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I dont understand why people have a problem with other teams spending money tbh

I could understand if you're some 15 yr old newbie to football who's insecure seeing other teams buying expensive players but at some point you have to let it go.

Every team has 'bought' success. Bit embarrassing that people have to bring a moral and political angle to justify their insecurity.
Then what is the use of FFP

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That was a completely lucky goal there. Still, he was smart and kept it on goal and low to give it a chance. But that play was all Sabitzer's pass and Angelino's cross.

Wow, this could''ve been Atleti's year.
Nope. They would have found a way to choke. They did.

Nothing funny about a couple of plastic clubs funded by Billionaire Bedouin desert fags contesting a final. Absolutely repulsive and appalling notion.
I have to sort of side with this sentiment.

Ballack :(

The man who had a Balon D'or, Champions League and World Cup snatched from him all in one year.
And deservedly so. Burn in hell, Ballack.

I think Leipzig tonight highlighted the importance of good coaching. They don't have any particularly exceptional players (besides Upamecano who was imperious) yet played some wonderful, quick, one-touch football. The kind of slick ball I hope to see us playing at some point. They deserved to go through tonight. Didn't like anything from Simeone's men apart from Felix who was superb when he came on.
Nah. Wasn't coaching. It was teamwork. Teams are more than a collection of their individual parts. And teams are more than some fictitious maestro making greatness out of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)