Champions League 2019/20 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
sounds like something to be induced by coaching, not something to fall from the sky
Good coaches need to step out of the way.

But that's the same mentality that would attribute Portugal's relatively successful coronavirus response to Prime Minister Costa. No, it ain't that.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Post lockdown footy favoring younger teams in CL like in league.

Wonder if we'll see anymore upsets.

Scenes when rasenballsport reaches the final.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting formation and didn't know they've a 33 yo coach

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Then what is the use of FFP
To prevent bankcruptcies mostly.

- - - Updated - - -

RB doesn't quite compare though.

Sure they spent their way to league one, but they still mostly come over having great scouting and developing young players. They didn't really spend all that much since they are in first division.
Fine, how about Chelsea?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I dont understand why people have a problem with other teams spending money tbh

I could understand if you're some 15 yr old newbie to football who's insecure seeing other teams buying expensive players but at some point you have to let it go.

Every team has 'bought' success. Bit embarrassing that people have to bring a moral and political angle to justify their insecurity.
City and PSG are on another level. It's not just buying success. It's corruption and other disgusting things on state level.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
In this very forum i read that players are slaves because they are sold and bought. Are you saying that only City and PSG owners engage in immoraly activites to get rich? This argument of yours has nothing to do with your humanism. You even called “digusting arab billionaires”. To me all billionaires are disgusting. Why would one need to accumulate 1 billion of wealth?
Thats never what I said. What I said is it's disgusting to watch two clubs being run by slave states.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't think our jinxes work on or against big teams.

- - - Updated - - -

I found that surprising. I always thought Barca was the most hated non-English, non-Italian club on Tuz.
I guess Barca aren't hated because they don't win (as much) anymore. Everyone hates a serial winner at some point and wants to root for the underdog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)