Champions League 2019/20 (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Once we're out, I always cheer for historic underdogs.
Call me a blind optimist but I still hope to catch up (or at least gain ground) with those infront of us during my lifetime (in terms of CL wins).
wouldn't it be more bitter to see a City/PSG win it in their first ever final? that way they already got one CL and they just need one more to equal you, and bear in mind they're small clubs historically. I was pissed when Real won their 10th because I first of all didn't want them to for other reasons, when they won their 11th I was irritated but when they won number 12 and 13th I just gave up as I knew we would never ever catch them

I would certainly be more pissed about the winner being a PSG/City if i were in your shoes

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
thanks mate

aint gonna be easy, they're still a wc side and got Messi
Meh. You gonna smash them soft fuckers.

- - - Updated - - -

Once we're out, I always cheer for historic underdogs.
Call me a blind optimist but I still hope to catch up (or at least gain ground) with those infront of us during my lifetime (in terms of CL wins).
But City? Come on. Disgusting oil money plastic club. Never.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Definitely not supporting the cheating plastic cunts funded by dirty Arab money - they're the embodiment of everything I hate about modern football, and an EPL PRemfag team to boot. I hope Lyon defeat them tbh, but they will probably smash those pathetic Frenchies. I really hope Bayern humiliate them. At least they're a team with history and pedigree.

I also can't stand the other plastic moneybags club winning - after all, they have Fagmar, Icunti, and the Koala Vulture Hybrid, so no thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

A Bayern vs Atletico final would be an interesting tussle, but a Bayern vs Atalanta final would be a wonderful spectacle. I wish Atalanta nothing but the best. It'll also be ironic if they win the whole thing, especially after our own president denigrated them not too long ago.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

I certainly hope so I'm just being cautious

Been dissapointed many times in recent years when things looked good for us

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely not supporting the cheating plastic cunts funded by dirty Arab money - they're the embodiment of everything I hate about modern football, and an EPL PRemfag team to boot. I hope Lyon defeat them tbh, but they will probably smash those pathetic Frenchies. I really hope Bayern humiliate them. At least they're a team with history and pedigree.

I also can't stand the other plastic moneybags club winning - after all, they have Fagmar, Icunti, and the Koala Vulture Hybrid, so no thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

A Bayern vs Atletico final would be an interesting tussle, but a Bayern vs Atalanta final would be a wonderful spectacle. I wish Atalanta nothing but the best. It'll also be ironic if they win the whole thing, especially after our own president denigrated them not too long ago.
If Bayern go out then I'm rooting for Leipzig and Atalanta

Atletico could come in as a third, also wouldn't be pissed if they won it

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I certainly hope so I'm just being cautious

Been dissapointed many times in recent years when things looked good for us

- - - Updated - - -

If Bayern go out then I'm rooting for Leipzig and Atalanta

Atletico could come in as a third, also wouldn't be pissed if they won it
I'm rooting for you guys to get to the final, but if you face Atalanta, I'm pulling for them. If you face Atletico, I don't really care who wins either way, but I'd sympathize with Atletico because, like us, they've tasted the pain and despair of defeat in the final more than once recently. If you meet PSG, please destroy them.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think this is Bayern’s year tbh, hard to predict what can happen in the current one game format but they sure look like favorites atm, however i’m sure not rulling out Atletico either, regarding City i just can’t picture them going all the way, bound to choke at some point, Barcelona’s only chance would be building on the momentum if they somehow get lucky against Bayern but that’s unlikely.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
wouldn't it be more bitter to see a City/PSG win it in their first ever final? that way they already got one CL and they just need one more to equal you, and bear in mind they're small clubs historically. I was pissed when Real won their 10th because I first of all didn't want them to for other reasons, when they won their 11th I was irritated but when they won number 12 and 13th I just gave up as I knew we would never ever catch them

I would certainly be more pissed about the winner being a PSG/City if i were in your shoes
No, because as an optimist I believe they won't catch/surpass us, but we will catch some in front of us. Like I said, I'm an optimist.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think this is Bayern’s year tbh, hard to predict what can happen in the current one game format but they sure look like favorites, however i’m sure not rulling out Atletico either, regarding City i just can’t picture them going all the way, bound to choke at some point.
I hope you're right. City and PSG must not win. They are corrupt evil cunts, and must never be allowed to lift this trophy.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, cheering for City (a historic underdog) over one of our all time European rivals and a 5-time CL winner (who btw has hurt us twice in recent years)?
It's a no brainer for me, I don't care where they get their money from.

PS I didn't say I wanted City to win the whole thing. Will be cheering for Lyon vs them ffs ))

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bayern, Atalanta, Leipzig or Atletico should win.
The other four can fuck themselves.
Imagine if Lyon win the whole thing. Rudi Garcia lifting the CL :rofl: :howler:

That's Chelsea Di Matteo level right there :D

I'm sure Sorri would then say "we lost to the eventual champions."

- - - Updated - - -

I have my own logic when it comes to neutral cheering :D
Yes, being illogical is also a form of logic I suppose. I experience it everyday dealing with Thai people :p

Lack of critical thinking and dumbfounding decisions :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Disagree there. Football establishment beside us is worse. Not that theyre nice either

This. The amount of favors Real and Barça got is a billion times more disgusting than oil money in football. Let Arabs spend their money on European football than on their godforsaken deserts :D

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Imagine if Lyon win the whole thing. Rudi Garcia lifting the CL :rofl: :howler:

That's Chelsea Di Matteo level right there :D

I'm sure Sorri would then say "we lost to the eventual champions."

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, being illogical is also a form of logic I suppose. I experience it everyday dealing with Thai people :p

Lack of critical thinking and dumbfounding decisions :D
Didn't even consider Lyon, I already assumed City were in the semis. :rofl:
Watch City beat them 6-0.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
You're a sellout. I'm disappointed.
Elvin also likes everything cringe so no surprise there :p

- - - Updated - - -

This. The amount of favors Real and Barça got is a billion times more disgusting than oil money in football. Let Arabs spend their money on European football than on their godforsaken deserts :D
:disagree::sergio:

Last edited:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

The worst thing could ever happen to the world of football, even worse than playing with no audience for an awful lot of time, is an all Arab oil money final. This would be worst outcome for the good of society considering some terrorists who veil woman would have an important role in football. I would retire from football completely and focus on NBA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)