Champions League 2019/20 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The worst thing could ever happen to the world of football, even worse than playing with no audience for an awful lot of time, is an all Arab oil money final. This would be worst outcome for the good of society considering some terrorists who veil woman would have an important role in football. I would retire from football completely and focus on NBA.
Seeing a City - P$G final would be outright disgusting for the reasons you just mentioned

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
PSG is horrible, should be dissolved. City is not as bad in my book, even if they're still scum.

But rather City wins than the usual suspects.
For some reason do I find City maybe even worse, especially for their scandal

They also got the hypocritical snake Pep in charge, another reason I don't want them to win it

I understand why it's irritating so see the historic clubs win the titles, but at least is that what they are - historic clubs

Seeing City, PSG, Chelsea and the likes winning a CL just tells everything about what is wrong with modern football to me at least

- - - Updated - - -

highlights from yesterdays game

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

They also got the hypocritical snake Pep in charge, another reason I don't want them to win it

I understand why it's irritating so see the historic clubs win the titles, but at least is that what they are - historic clubs

Seeing City, PSG, Chelsea and the likes winning a CL just tells everything about what is wrong with modern football to me at least

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I get it, trophies should be won by the same clubs over and over again, right?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

Hansi Flick is doing wonder with this Bayern. Yes, they made a good purchase especially in the back last summer.

But Hansi Flick known as Trappattoni Asisstant, Low Assistant, Kovac Assistant beforr really surprise everyone

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Many of the established big teams started from wealthy ownership once upon a time. But I suppose the difference is that it was from people within those countries or even cities. Now they are vanity projects for overseas multi-billionaires.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Oh I get it, trophies should be won by the same clubs over and over again, right?
Well that ain't what I said. What I said is I could never cheer for a club that built it's success on slave labour, blood money, corruption and so on. Which is exactly where City and PSG comes from with their owners.

Say what you want with the traditional clubs but most built their success when football wasn't the commercial and financial juggernaut it is today. Bayern for instance was not a rich club by any means when they hit the jackpot from the 60's on. And most of the biggest clubs were not. It's just our fortune we had visionary people in charge (Uli) back in the 70's and that the club is located in Bayern, one of the richest states in Europe.

Maybe you think I don't want newcomers into the party with the big boys but that's not it. I have no problem with that as long as it's decent clubs.

None of City or PSG can be called decent or respectable.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. But 100% rather a traditional big club than a plastic one. But that's just me.

If you root for an underdog, root for Atalanta. To want City to win it...
I also wouldn't mind Leipzig winning it. Atletico I could live with also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)