Champions League 2019/20 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I hate Inter above all others, and then it's The Red Cunts of Manchester, Plastic CLubs, EPL Fags, and Fagca.

I begrudgingly respect Real and Bayern, but when they had Fraudiola, I might have disliked them a bit more.
Now why the fuck would anyone respect Real knowing how much favors they get, how they literally bought almost every legend they have, the priveledge they received due to being regime's propaganda tool so on and on. I respect PSG and City more than Real because I see them struggle and fight, I dont see any ref or political favors.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Now why the fuck would anyone respect Real knowing how much favors they get, how they literally bought almost every legend they have, the priveledge they received due to being regime's propaganda tool so on and on. I respect PSG and City more than Real because I see them struggle and fight, I dont see any ref or political favors.
because peasants glorify the old establishment. It’s the Egyptian blood in him that was the same reason his ancestors obeyed the orders to work themselves to death in order to build some big sand castles for their masters.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
because peasants glorify the old establishment. It’s the Egyptian blood in him that was the same reason his ancestors obeyed the orders to work themselves to death in order to build some big sand castles for their masters.
That's rich coming from an Albanian Golufus farmer who escaped his country at a shot at the American dream. You're the peasant punk Bi@tch :p

Also, City and PSG don't get favors. Are you guys fucking serious or just plain dumb? Manipulating and cooking the books, bending FFP at a whim, and UEFA just turns a blind eye to everything. They are just as filthy and disgusting as any other teams in football.

- - - Updated - - -

And it's not about glorifying the old establishment, although I'd rather have cultured sadistic leaders over retards with barely any culture or education still running countries and fucking up economies. If you think the world you live in now is a better place, you're beyond help.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That's rich coming from an Albanian Golufus farmer who escaped his country at a shot at the American dream. You're the peasant punk Bi@tch :p

Also, City and PSG don't get favors. Are you guys fucking serious or just plain dumb? Manipulating and cooking the books, bending FFP at a whim, and UEFA just turns a blind eye to everything. They are just as filthy and disgusting as any other teams in football.

- - - Updated - - -

And it's not about glorifying the old establishment, although I'd rather have cultured sadistic leaders over retards with barely any culture or education still running countries and fucking up economies. If you think the world you live in now is a better place, you're beyond help.
dont be upset.

what do you mean by that last sentence? That the world was a better place during the pharaoh era?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
dont be upset.

what do you mean by that last sentence? That the world was a better place during the pharaoh era?
I didn't live back then, and they didn't have modern technology, so I'd venture to say No :p

However, people are terrible nowadays. My faith in humanity is at an all time low, so in that respect, maybe life was better back then.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What makes you respect Real and Bayern more than the others you mentioned?
I've always admired some of their players, and unlike Barca, they're not too self absorbed, arrogant and whiny. They have this confident air of champions about them. They're football royalty, part of the elite, and it shows in how they conduct themselves I suppose.

I don't like nouveau riche people and new money in general, and this is extended to my feelings regarding football clubs. I guess I'm just an elitist prick - you can blame my family for that :p

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I've always admired some of their players, and unlike Barca, they're not too self absorbed, arrogant and whiny. They have this confident air of champions about them. They're football royalty, part of the elite, and it shows in how they conduct themselves I suppose.

I don't like nouveau riche people and new money in general, and this is extended to my feelings regarding football clubs. I guess I'm just an elitist prick - you can blame my family for that :p
Is it the older generation of players you liked (speaking of those who played in the 70’s and 80’s) or in recent times?

If you like an elitist system then you’d love to be in Germany from 1871-1918, the good old Kaiser :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Is it the older generation of players you liked (speaking of those who played in the 70’s and 80’s) or in recent times?

If you like an elitist system then you’d love to be in Germany from 1871-1918, the good old Kaiser :D
208302a156915e2d2c53d040ef45c201.gif

I was born in 81 :D

Big fan of players in the late 80s, early 90s, and some even before my time. I used to listen to my dad's stories and watch old VHS tapes :hihi: @Zacheryah

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
208302a156915e2d2c53d040ef45c201.gif

I was born in 81 :D

Big fan of players in the late 80s, early 90s, and some even before my time. I used to listen to my dad's stories and watch old VHS tapes :hihi: @Zacheryah
Football was real back then. I might sound like a emotional nostalgic asshole, but the sport was played by men back then.

They cared about their sport and their clubs. Today players in most cases care more about their image, cars, social media and what not.

It all went downhill in the late 00’s/start 10’s.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Football was real back then. I might sound like a emotional nostalgic asshole, but the sport was played by men back then.

They cared about their sport and their clubs. Today players in most cases care more about their image, cars, social media and what not.

It all went downhill in the late 00’s/start 10’s.
:agree: I think it's true for most sports. Players are faster and more athletic, but they seem more like robots and you feel there's no emotional attachment to the clubs they play for. They just follow the money trail, which they're entitled to do of course. However, the aesthetic aspect of the game has definitely been on the wane. When I watched the World Cup back in 94 and 98, you actually saw good football. The past two editions of the World Cup have been substandard in my book.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:agree: I think it's true for most sports. Players are faster and more athletic, but they seem more like robots and you feel there's no emotional attachment to the clubs they play for. They just follow the money trail, which they're entitled to do of course. However, the aesthetic aspect of the game has definitely been on the wane. When I watched the World Cup back in 94 and 98, you actually saw good football. The past two editions of the World Cup have been substandard in my book.
True. Most of the players today is lacking something authentic.

Say what you want about the likes of Roy Keane, Stefan Effenberg, Oliver Kahn, Jaap Stam etc but they were true men and gave everything they had on the pitch and for their clubs. They were controversial and hotheads when they played the game, but such characters are rare in todays football. Some would say Zlatan is like that but he's just a big mouted idiot talking about himself in third person (cringe).

If players behaved like this today they'd be sent off and had big quarantines

Kahn is very calm and likeable today you wouldn't have guessed he was like that when he played when you see him in interview, Keane on the other hand still comes of as a total psychopath :rofl: can't help it but somehow love the guy.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

The world is in its most peaceful era ever with highest ever life expectancy. Wtf are you talking about?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... , Keane on the other hand still comes of as a total psychopath :rofl: can't help it but somehow love the guy.

his opinion is spot on every single time, i bet manure fans love him. no bullshit, straight to the point, boiling testosterone guy. i'd give danilo's testicles to have someone with this attitude and somehow controlled positive aggression around juve.

i miss both mandzukic and licht.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The world is in its most peaceful era ever with highest ever life expectancy. Wtf are you talking about?
:howler: :rofl: Ok.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to see a Bayern vs Atalanta final or a Bayern vs Atletico Madrid final, with Atalanta or ATM lifting the trophy.

Sorry @Jethro @BayernFan

In the EL, I'd like to see a Sevilla vs Inter final, with Inter getting humiliated, just to witness Conte's post game press conference :p

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So the Terreiro do Paço, the big square in the heart of Lisbon, is now filling with sound stages, lighting equipment, etc. I'm thinking, "WTF is this for? I mean, COVID, yo!"

I think UEFA and the city of Lisbon are bizarrely trying to set up a "safe" fan zone to watch the matches. All players are pretty much under house arrest in hotels and stadiums, but it looks like they're trying to create a public space for a toxic fan soup here. :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)