Champions League 2019/20 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The CL is an entire different animal to any league. Even by being the best club it's not guaranteed. Managing a club that hasn't won it and changing the culture at that club is one difficult job especially since experience counts for a lot in CL

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Ronn

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
  • Thread Starter #3,023
    Right... but who is the right guy? I don't think any coach offers special advantages in Europe. Zidane maybe?
    Zidane. Pochettino has had more finals than Pep in past years and he coached Tottenham.
    Don’t get me wrong I’ll be excited If we sign him. He’s infinitely better than Maurice Del Neri. But if we do it’ll be more for brand building than chasing CL immediately.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    If only this happened in the summer

I'm sure they will appeal and nothing will happen to them.

Zidane. Pochettino has had more finals than Pep in past years and he coached Tottenham.
    Don’t get me wrong I’ll be excited If we sign him. He’s infinitely better than Maurice Del Neri. But if we do it’ll be more for brand building than chasing CL immediately.
    :agree:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Zidane is possibly the only one with better credentials. Poch, nah.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    yes im sure Pep will happily agree to a job where he has no control over transfers and is expected to create his brand of attacking football using a core of players that regularly features such favorites as De sciglio, matuidi, bernardeschi, khedira.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    yes im sure Pep will happily agree to a job where he has no control over transfers and is expected to create his brand of attacking football using a core of players that regularly features such favorites as De sciglio, matuidi, bernardeschi, khedira.
    Of course he won't, but the board will bend over backwards for his demands, which is actually a good thing.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    But then how is pep considered a great coach if he wants unlimited transfer budget

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    They can always negotiate and come to an agreement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)