Champions League 2019/20 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Manchester City have been banned from the Champions League for the next two seasons by Uefa and fined €30m (£25m) after they were found to have seriously misled European football’s governing body and broken financial fair play rules. [Guardian]

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
meh i still think Man City and Pep are too joined at the hip. theyve built so much of the club for/ around him to let him go and he gets his own little (billion dollar budget) fiefdom that he wont get elsewhere.

face it Pep to juve is never going to happen.

just because him and agnelli occassionally flirt doesnt mean the relationship would ever work.

OP
Ronn

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
  • Thread Starter #3,012
    meh i still think Man City and Pep are too joined at the hip. theyve built so much of the club for/ around him to let him go and he gets his own little (billion dollar budget) fiefdom that he wont get elsewhere.

face it Pep to juve is never going to happen.

just because him and agnelli occassionally flirt doesnt mean the relationship would ever work.
    For a club that wants to win CL pep is not the right guy anyway.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
    We are already committed to changing our brand of football to more attacking style starting with sarri (gimped version of pep, some people wouldve called it) appointment, so might as well just hire the master of attacking football

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Anybody who didn’t spend a billion and did not reach a final in past 10 years? Seriously there are few concrete things you can say in football but Pep screwing up in crucial moments is one of them.
    Right... but who is the right guy? I don't think any coach offers special advantages in Europe. Zidane maybe?\

I'm not saying we should get him though. He won't have much success with the midfielders we have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)