Champions League 2019/20 (114 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Zidane. Pochettino has had more finals than Pep in past years and he coached Tottenham.
Don’t get me wrong I’ll be excited If we sign him. He’s infinitely better than Maurice Del Neri. But if we do it’ll be more for brand building than chasing CL immediately.
Zidane is possibly the only one with better credentials. Poch, nah.

Kyle

Work in Progress
Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yes im sure Pep will happily agree to a job where he has no control over transfers and is expected to create his brand of attacking football using a core of players that regularly features such favorites as De sciglio, matuidi, bernardeschi, khedira.

Mar 16, 2013
yes im sure Pep will happily agree to a job where he has no control over transfers and is expected to create his brand of attacking football using a core of players that regularly features such favorites as De sciglio, matuidi, bernardeschi, khedira.
Of course he won't, but the board will bend over backwards for his demands, which is actually a good thing.

Kyle

Work in Progress
Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We bought Ronaldo, so I think you're not giving enough credit to the board for spending money. The thing they're really bad at is identifying midfield targets. If Pep tells them who to buy, I think they will spend the money.
i think the ronaldo signing is different because he was an investment to grow the brand.

its not comparable to any other transfer market move simply because of who he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 46, Guests: 64)