Champions League 2019/20 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Real who'd won 9 European Cups before Carlo took over? No way.
[automeTE]

You're forgiven ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I'm looking a lot at history when judging clubs. I just think it's wrong to say the most succesfull European football club is a choker but that's maybe just me. Of course did they have years where they didn't win the European Cup, it was so from 1966 until 1998, but thats just what happens sometimes, even for the most successfull clubs.

In short do I just not see any of City or PSG winning it anytime soon, especially PSG. They play in the French league, while good is it by quite a margin the weakest when compared to the other 4 big leagues. And that's their biggest issue, they do not have enough competition to face week in week out, this has also been a problem for Bayern in recent years, same with Juventus.

Good thing for us is the German and Italian league is still way stronger than the French counterpart.

City might win it in a few years but I think they somehow sink back to the Pellegrini days when Pep leaves them. Still a very decent and capable team but not one of those challenging for the CL.
Started watching footie around 2002 WC, Real Madrid for a decade were definitely THE chokers, they wanted la decima so bad, yet for a long while kept going out in the round of 16 against french sides lol

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)