Champions League 2019/20 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Fuck Galatasaray :lol: Watched the last 10 minutes - Stupid Brugge. I have never seen two red cards at the same time for the most ridiculous reasons.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Wtf did I just read :rofl:

We talk about world class professional footballers, of course they wanna win every game, even by a big margin. And Bayern come from a hard period not long ago, they need to gain momentum again.

To say it's pathetic is loser mentality.
Thank for proving my point. There was no need to field the best players. Modern fans only think about individual players and that’s why Bayern fielded the team they did. That’s also why your team will crash and burn way too early.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Thank for proving my point. There was no need to field the best players. Modern fans only think about individual players and that’s why Bayern fielded the team they did. That’s also why your team will crash and burn way too early.
There's no point in what you're saying but whatever suits you :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Typical Bayern. 35:0 goals against pedestrians only to get crushed by first decent team with Lewandowski ghosting 120min.
Typical Bayern and Juventus then? :snoop:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I really love how everyone hates and underrates Juve. Take these turd nuggets at fivethirtyeight for example.
We have won 15 out of 18 games in all competitions (Win% 83, Loss% 0). We've scored 33 goals and conceded 14 goals (1.83 scored per game and 0.77 conceded per game.) Atletico have 8 games out of 19 (Win% 42, Loss% 16). They've only scored 22 goals and conceded 14 goals (1.16 scored per game and 0.73 conceded per game). And yet, according to these braindead nincompoops they are a better team than us. Motherfuckers.
Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 6.06.39 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)