Champions League 2019/20 (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
City wtf? What have they shown this season to make them second favs? They look tired and jaded at the moment. Suspect defence will see that they will fail before too long.
I meant Liverpool should have better odds than City from the English sides.

Also, their defensive woes is exacerbated by the fact that Laporte (their best defender) is out injured and Fernandinho who is a CDM has to play there as makeshift. They’ll probably be a lot more solid when Laporte is back.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I meant Liverpool should have better odds than City from the English sides.

Also, their defensive woes is exacerbated by the fact that Laporte (their best defender) is out injured and Fernandinho who is a CDM has to play there as makeshift. They’ll probably be a lot more solid when Laporte is back.
Nothing is ever solid under Pep. He'll get exposed again and again in the CL.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What would you prefer:
Scenario A: Dortmund to beat Barcelona and Inter to win as well - leaving it out open for Inter vs Barcelona to decide who goes through (potentially an early elimination for Barcelona)
Scenario B: No need to risk it vs Barcelona and see Barcelona decide who is in 2nd place (depends on the result vs Inter as if Barcelona win vs Dortmund and Inter win vs Barcelona - Inter will go through... )

There is also Scenario C which means a draw but I think its pretty much similar to scenario b (with a slight advantage to Dortmund) - Thats why Im not listing it as an option..

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Given the choice, i would much rather see Inter quality over Barcelona. As disgusting as Inter is, watching entitled Barcelona fans suffer is priceless. They’ve reached the annoying level of fanboyism that ManUtd had during Ferguson days.

Won’t happen Ofcourse. It’s going to be Barca and Dortmund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Given the choice, i would much rather see Inter quality over Barcelona. As disgusting as Inter is, watching entitled Barcelona fans suffer is priceless.

Not sure about it
Inter will win today and I`ll be surprised to see Dortmund getting anything at Camp Nou and then Inter host Barcelona (Inter are much stronger than they were last year and Barcelona are not exactly in greatness mode..) Inter could beat Barcelona at home and if that happens it means Dortmund are gone... 2-0 vs 3-2 (head to head)

P.S if the relevant results (Barca and Inter win) happens it means Barcelona qualify as top of the group regardless of the last game against a must win Inter at San Siro...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Given the choice, i would much rather see Inter quality over Barcelona. As disgusting as Inter is, watching entitled Barcelona fans suffer is priceless. They’ve reached the annoying level of fanboyism that ManUtd had during Ferguson days.

meh, If it comes down to it, I would much rather face Inter in the CL then Barca but fuck rooting for them ever.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Not sure about it
Inter will win today and I`ll be surprised to see Dortmund getting anything at Camp Nou and then Inter host Barcelona (Inter are much stronger than they were last year and Barcelona are not exactly in greatness mode..) Inter could beat Barcelona at home and if that happens it means Dortmund are gone... 2-0 vs 3-2 (head to head)

P.S if the relevant results (Barca and Inter win) happens it means Barcelona qualify as top of the group regardless of the last game against a must win Inter at San Siro...
I’d prefer inter to go through over Barcelona for 2 reasons:

1. they won’t have to focus 100% on the league (they’re right on our tails) so will inevitably drop more points due to their small squad - benefiting us.

2. One less European juggernaut to deal with in the KO rounds if Barca go out. I think we’d much rather deal with the likes of Inter and Dortmund than Barcelona.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What would you prefer:
Scenario A: Dortmund to beat Barcelona and Inter to win as well - leaving it out open for Inter vs Barcelona to decide who goes through (potentially an early elimination for Barcelona)
Scenario B: No need to risk it vs Barcelona and see Barcelona decide who is in 2nd place (depends on the result vs Inter as if Barcelona win vs Dortmund and Inter win vs Barcelona - Inter will go through... )

There is also Scenario C which means a draw but I think its pretty much similar to scenario b (with a slight advantage to Dortmund) - Thats why Im not listing it as an option..
Barça out of CL over anything. Bonus: Messi not getting the Ballon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)