Champions League 2019/20 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
And we haven't gelled.
Exactly last season or even one before it's a group we could've handled.

It's actually a tougher group than last season where we had valencia, utd and young boys. Utd is same level as leverkusen, valencia is poorer than atletico while locomotiv I'd say are better than the peados.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Exactly last season or even one before it's a group we could've handled.

It's actually a tougher group than last season where we had valencia, utd and young boys. Utd is same level as leverkusen, valencia is poorer than atletico while locomotiv I'd say are better than the peados.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
We need time to understand Sarris ideas

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Sarri's Chelsea was completely different from Sarri's Napoli though.
I’ve said this before. Napoli have played this kind of football with Mazzarri, Sarri and Ancelotti. Seems like it has more to do with the club. A bit like in Barcelona.

- - - Updated - - -

We need time to understand Sarris ideas
And cleanse the players from Allegritits which has a healing process from 1 to 14 years depending the Allegri butthurtness.

Last edited:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Sorry, but it’s just dumb calling this group tricky.
It's dumb to put words in other people's mouths.

You can't even make a simple post in this forum without a million different strawmen arguments being thrown in your fucking face.

No, Sarri is not the greatest.
Yes, smoking is dumb.
No, there are no excuses if we fail to get out of the group.
Yes, it would be a let down.

There, have I covered all my bases?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It's dumb to put words in other people's mouths.

You can't even make a simple post in this forum without a million different strawmen arguments being thrown in your fucking face.

No, Sarri is not the greatest.
Yes, smoking is dumb.
No, there are no excuses if we fail to get out of the group.
Yes, it would be a let down.

There, have I covered all my bases?
Strawmen? Sorry I didn’t reply to your exact words. Had no idea this was a journalistic public debate. It’s true. You called the draw pretty bad and I’m sorry that I said you called it tricky. I totally twisted your words so they looked opposite of what you meant.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Strawmen? Sorry I didn’t reply to your exact words. Had no idea this was a journalistic public debate. It’s true. You called the draw pretty bad and I’m sorry that I said you called it tricky. I totally twisted your words so they looked opposite of what you meant.
If you want to insult someone's thoughts by calling them "dumb" then you should at least represent their actual words. I don't think you need to be in a journalistic public debate to exhibit this amount of basic respect to a person.

I think the draw is bad because instead of Leverkusen, I would rather have Brugge, Olympiacos, Zagreb, Salzburg, even Valencia probably. Instead of Atletico, I would rather have Shakhtar, Benfica, Ajax, Dortmund, and probably Spurs. Maybe also Real. Yes I think it's a bad draw relative to our other options.

Is it tricky? Not really, we're still the favourites in basically every match except Atletico away. There are no excuses if we don't qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)