Champions League 2019/20 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
That's some tough draw, we can expect a tough 2nd pot team as most are good but getting bayer leverkusen from pot 3 is unlucky. I got a feeling either us or atletico will crumble to the Germans.

EPL teams got it piss easy, while zenits group is so balanced it's ridiculous. Some big dogs gonna be knocked out again while EPL teams cruise to another CL.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
As usual, the group stage will be little indication of things to come at the latter stages.

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
The seasons where we conceded just over 20 goals for the season or when he went undefeated in Italy. I'm talking about defense here and how he can organize a solid backline.
What about cl? Bc he wasnt good there, like you said. And his focus on defence and not even attacking the poorest teams was his weakness. Inter are out. Weaker on paper and weak coach in cl

Mar 3, 2014
why are you comparing them? DV, Skrin & Godin is pretty fucking solid but I never even came close to saying they are the same.

I don't get it. Are people underrating Inter simply b/c it's inter or because they genuiely think their backline & coach are that bad?
It's for sure bias - Inter is significantly better than last yr. Serie A is the most competitive it has been in years. Bookie odds say as much. Italian teams IMO will fair well this champions league. There is a real possibility all four teams with make knockouts.

We'll advance. We shouldn't fear Leverkusen. And Atletico is weaker this year. They lost Godin & Griezmann. Joao Felix is good, but he isn't Griezmann yet.
Napoli will advance.
Inter is 50/50.
Atalanta is 50/50.

It's really good for the league because it will give us better leverage in sponsorship negotiations, and TV deals.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What about cl? Bc he wasnt good there, like you said. And his focus on defence and not even attacking the poorest teams was his weakness. Inter are out. Weaker on paper and weak coach in cl
I think Conte is good at getting through the early parts of a tourney but I don't think they will go far. Personally, I think they are more than equipped to get 2nd in the group and advance. After that, he is probably out.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I think Conte is good at getting through the early parts of a tourney but I don't think they will go far. Personally, I think they are more than equipped to get 2nd in the group and advance. After that, he is probably out.
No he isnt, as proven by history. They have a small chance to go through over dortmond, bc its football, but dortmond have the experience and are better equiped for cl than inter

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No he isnt, as proven by history. They have a small chance to go through over dortmond, bc its football, but dortmond have the experience and are better equiped for cl than inter
Well I hope you and Badass are right and they don't make it through :D I'm reserved though on the matter because I know the team has quality and Conte usually builds his team from the backline first, and they aren't weak in that area

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well I hope you and Badass are right and they don't make it through :D I'm reserved though on the matter because I know the team has quality and Conte usually builds his team from the backline first, and they aren't weak in that area
Long may Godin stay injured, frankly without Godin that back line is slightly above average at best imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)