Champions League 2019/20 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
BBC or de vrij, skriniar, Godin.

BBC all day long, not even close even then with prime Buffon in goal instead of flapdanovic
why are you comparing them? DV, Skrin & Godin is pretty fucking solid but I never even came close to saying they are the same.

I don't get it. Are people underrating Inter simply b/c it's inter or because they genuiely think their backline & coach are that bad?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You said he had amazing records in Europe though.
I meant compared to the domestic leagues, his records held up well to winners of other leagues. I see my wording was poor but I meant overall in the league his backline held up better than other top teams in their respective leagues.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
why are you comparing them? DV, Skrin & Godin is pretty fucking solid but I never even came close to saying they are the same.

I don't get it. Are people underrating Inter simply b/c it's inter or because they genuiely think their backline & coach are that bad?
It is because of Conte record in Europe

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

They are gonna fight Dortmund for 2nd place, h2h will decide. But they arent a top side (yet) so people have their doubts

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
For those who missed the draw

Group A: PSG, Real Madrid, Club Brugge, Galatasaray
Group B: Bayern Munich, Tottenham, Olympiakos, Red Star Belgrade
Group C: Manchester City, Shakhtar, Dinamo Zagreb, Atalanta
Group D: Juventus, Atletico, Bayer Leverkusen, Lokomotiv Moscow
Group E: Liverpool, Napoli, Salzburg, Genk
Group F: Barcelona, Dortmund, Inter, Slavia Prague
Group G: Zenit, Benfica, Lyon, RB Leipzig
Group H: Chelsea, Ajax, Valencia, Lille
Now I can comfirm.A worst group.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They are gonna fight Dortmund for 2nd place, h2h will decide. But they arent a top side (yet) so people have their doubts
I know they aren't a top side LOL

But I don't see why they can't get through this group. Their core is strong and they have a vision.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That's some tough draw, we can expect a tough 2nd pot team as most are good but getting bayer leverkusen from pot 3 is unlucky. I got a feeling either us or atletico will crumble to the Germans.

EPL teams got it piss easy, while zenits group is so balanced it's ridiculous. Some big dogs gonna be knocked out again while EPL teams cruise to another CL.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

you can't polish shit mate, I wish nothing but the worse for cunte, hope to see inda get absolutely trounced

- - - Updated - - -

Is it Trisha Taquanawa next to Beppe?
Marotta "ah fuck!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)