Champions League 2019/20 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Good draw, happy to avoid Spurs after their performance last year. I can see them finishing above Bayern with their whack manager. Inter are gone, Napoli have a good chance and Atalanta should make Europa League but I hope they can progress.

Let's not pray for an 'easy' draw like Ajax I. The knockouts....

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good draw, happy to avoid Spurs after their performance last year. I can see them finishing above Bayern with their whack manager. Inter are gone, Napoli have a good chance and Atalanta should make Europa League but I hope they can progress.

I just want to avoid Liverpool...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's an alright draw. As long as we don't give the idiot a chance to do his stupid celebration again.

There's no excuse not to finish top 2...but we'll probably lose one of the trips to Leverkusen or Moscow, knowing us.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Historically Real, Liverpool and Bayern are hard pushed by UEFA at any occasion, draws, ref favor and player awards. Barca has become a big part of the game to be left out.
IMO an award to a player to any of those teams means nothing more than personal distinction among teammates.
It's when a player manages to make a difference and win such an award from a different team that really matters...

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

:agree: Spurs dabble in juju. You don't wanna face a team like that.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This is a pretty bad draw I think. We got one of the better pot 2 teams and one of the better pot 3 teams. And the 4th team is a trip to Russia which is always annoying.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's difficult to predict how we will do in this group because our playing style will be so different.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)