C - City and one of Atalanta and Shakhtar
D - Juve and Atletico
E - Liverpool and Napoli
F - Barcelona and Dortmund
G - all open as all are crap
H - Better quality than G but still all crap

Mar 3, 2014
Anything with Inter finishing ahead is a tragi poem
I'd prefer Italian teams to get further. It's better for the league and our top line in the long run. That is literally one of the key factors that sunk Serie A in 2006 - teams (Inter) were more concerned about sabotaging league opponents and it set the league back a decade, and put Serie A in a position where it couldn't compete for quite some time - other factors also contributed - Ronaldo/Messi la liga duopoly, German golden generation, Italian shit generation, economic difficulties in Europe, and the rise of the EPL + oil teams... But Serie A's self sabotage really hurt it a lot. Nothing would make me more happy than all Serie A teams going far because that makes tv revenue higher, sponsorship higher etc.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Meh. Leverkusen and Moscow away could be tricky, especially if we deploy cruise control mode and don't pull our heads out of our asses. I think Atletico might actually win the group, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, as long as we avoid Liverpool, Barca, and City in the ROู16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)