Champions League 2019/20 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
once again Atalanta proving they are a terrible club and dont deserve to be in CL..an embarrassment in both CL and serie a.

@Niku prove me wrong. oh no you just gonna dislike this post and run, coward

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Roma and Milan would not have been dismantled the same way as Atalanta. They might not have qualified for the CL, but still have superior squads and significantly more European experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 23, 2013
Roma and Milan would not have been dismantled the same way as Atalanta. They might not have qualified for the CL, but still have superior squads and significantly more European experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL Barca 6-1 Roma, Bayern 7-1 Roma, Liverpool 5-2 Roma, Atletico 4-1 Milan would like to have a word with you....

Had Milan qualified for the CL this year they would've had their assholes turned inside out, there's no doubt about that.

May 23, 2013
Atalanta are too naive to get results in Europe. The tempo of European games is way higher than Serie A. They will learn with experience though. If they make the CL next year, they will give a much improved performance.
I fully agree. Give them this season to accumulate and next season if they remain shit then they should be scrutinized. Also who knows if they steal a result vs City and win against the other two clubs, we could still see Atalanta in the KO stages.

Im just really happy to see a club of their size in the CL and hope to see them again next season.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I fully agree. Give them this season to accumulate and next season if they remain shit then they should be scrutinized. Also who knows if they steal a result vs City and win against the other two clubs, we could still see Atalanta in the KO stages.

Im just really happy to see a club of their size in the CL and hope to see them again next season.
:agree: Dortmund crashed out of the group stage before they reached the CL final the following year. Liverpool crashed out in the group stage in 2014-15 and then reached 3 European finals in 4 years. Same case with Spurs. Of course Atalanta will go nowhere near the CL/EL final, but they could make it out of the group next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)