Champions League 2019/20 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Of course I’m serious cause it’s true. You guys are seriously thick if you think otherwise.
Ffs you making as much sense as Turk Bianconero now.

Seems like this Sarri appointment has mentally broken some of you.

Conte is only gonna face more pressure and less money if they are bad in CL. Serie A is the clear priority but they were clearly doing everything they could to try to win, did you watch the game?

Your notion would made more sense in spring when its playoff games and you have to choose lineups between that and big Serie A games same weeks when the title is just few pts off.

Not now in September...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Conte is only gonna face more pressure and less money if they are bad in CL. Serie A is the clear priority but they were clearly doing everything they could to try to win, did you watch the game?

Your notion would made more sense in spring when its playoff games and you have to choose lineups between that and big Serie A games same weeks when the title is just few pts off.

Not now in September...
imagine conte trying to explain to his employer that he is intentionally eliminating the team from its most profitable competition so he has a better chance of sticking it to juve. imagine him trying to explain that to his players.

hufflepuffer unironically believes that is happening.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Not now in September...
While I agree that there is no way any coach/team from a big league would purposefully throw CL group stage (for numerous reasons, including huge financial benefits of qualifying, and to avoid being stuck playing at least one round on Thursday nights), it’s funny to have the shoe on the other foot, considering Tuz Sarri fanboys all defended Sarri’s group stage exit to a terrible Shaktar team two years ago as “he’s focussing on the league and got eliminated on purpose.” Lol

enzo

May 14, 2012
Erling Haland has scored 11 goals in 7 matches for Salzburg in the league so far. And now a hattrick in his first Champions League game.

19 years.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
While I agree that there is no way any coach/team from a big league would purposefully throw CL group stage (for numerous reasons, including huge financial benefits of qualifying, and to avoid being stuck playing at least one round on Thursday nights), it’s funny to have the shoe on the other foot, considering Tuz Sarri fanboys all defended Sarri’s group stage exit to a terrible Shaktar team two years ago as “he’s focussing on the league and got eliminated on purpose.” Lol
Then they were being as idiotic as Sören is being right now. But not sure how it is relevant to this anyways.

Only difference is I expect more from Sören, logically speaking. While whomever who said that about Napoli and Sarri then was most likely kind of knee jerking halfwits that you usually ignore to read posts of.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Erling Haland has scored 11 goals in 7 matches for Salzburg in the league so far. And now a hattrick in his first Champions League game.

19 years.

never heard of him.

edit

time to play gender neutral or just scandanavian?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

19 years.

Norwegian or Danish?

Please don't say danish lol.

P.S maybe Icelandic too?

Jun 6, 2015

19 years.

There were some rumors of our interest before he moved to Salzburg.

- - - Updated - - -

Norwegian or Danish?

Please don't say danish lol.

P.S maybe Icelandic too?
Norsk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)