Champions League 2019/20 (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Guess we'll see that kid at Leipzig soon eh?
Depends. Salzburg has been bringing up players for years. Now they are up against Liverpool with Keita and Mane, two who played for Salzburg some time ago.
They have made themselves a name to develop players, so, while they leave eventually, they stay longer at Salzburg to grow.

I guess he will stay another year before leaving for a bigger club, but not Leipzig.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Depends. Salzburg has been bringing up players for years. Now they are up against Liverpool with Keita and Mane, two who played for Salzburg some time ago.
They have made themselves a name to develop players, so, while they leave eventually, they stay longer at Salzburg to grow.

I guess he will stay another year before leaving for a bigger club, but not Leipzig.
I knew Keita was at Salzburg but I didn't remember Mane was there. Impressive stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Llorente coming on. Mi amor

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

You are Austrian, can you tell me if you follow it, how is it possible the 2nd best team in the Austrian league has scored 11 goals in 7 games? That's insanely few for a team with so many pts. It's almost as big anomaly of Salzburg scoring 34 goals in 7 matches (they average nearly 5 a game???).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)