Champions League 2019/20 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Are 1 leg ties better or worse for Juve?

I would like to think this benefits us considering we often start lethargic and only get going when things turn against. Maybe having backs up against the wall with no room for failure will help? :boh:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Are 1 leg ties better or worse for Juve?

I would like to think this benefits us considering we often start lethargic and only get going when things turn against. Maybe having backs up against the wall with no room for failure will help? :boh:
It's like university exams. 1st time you just go unprepared to get the questions, so 2nd time you pass with little effort. That was Allegris Juve atleast, and so far sarree follows the same method.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's like university exams. 1st time you just go unprepared to get the questions, so 2nd time you pass with little effort. That was Allegris Juve atleast, and so far sarree follows the same method.
What dumbass university administers the same exam? :D

That's lazy on the part of the professors tbh :p

- - - Updated - - -

I think we could win it, but I also think a surprise winner is just as probable. An Atalanta or ATM could end up getting a lucky bounce or putting in a stellar performance, and all of a sudden they find themselves in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)